Title deed loan

3% p.a kwani hiyo pesa ni zile thau za kitambo? Noogle mweezy

Huyu ni mwizi… 3% unless he’s printing his own currency.

advice to talkers never ever take a title deed loan hio tu ni kupeana shamba bure

maybe ako na zero operational cost.
ni airtime ya kupigia watu tu.

or maybe anategemea volume of people. akishika title mia nne kwa mwaka hio ni interest poa

maybe pia ni mwizi. anaweka terms hazieleweki. ati gibbous moon tatu na nusu zikipita, unafaa kutoa 2⅔ of commodities principal influx rate

Pesa itakuwaje fake and its deposited into your account?

Jamaa anafanya real estate so it makes sense
Nitaleta hekaya

Scam. Bank rates is 13% p.a

Watu wa kuosha pesa ndio hawa sasa…

Whue! This is a ponzi scheme.how now is a loan 3perc??? Even a sacco can never be so low…minimum on a loan i expect upto 8percent and that is almost impossible to get.Talkers dont touch this…Oh and if this is such a good deal you wouldnt be asking for people to take the loan.,you would have many many clients already.Something stinks here!Chema chajiuza kibaya chajitembeza

Okay then.

I won’t say it’s a scam but this defies logic if it’s a business you operating. Factoring the time value of money, you will be giving money below the annual inflation rate, even the CBK base rate is 7%. So basically you are taking a loss. I know it’s legit but somebody is cleaning money. Alafu si muchukue logbook pia, ya shamba iko mbali :smiley:

Vehicles depreciate in value that’s why we don’t use that

I would be very careful with this. Why wouldn’t they deposit in a bank or investment fund at a much higher rate? I smell a 1-month dead rat.

Do you develop property/flats on the land with the said amount instead of giving out loans eg 4 storey flat alafu muchukue 50% rent mpaka iishe?

It’s a very good deal but it just doesn’t make business sense. The guy must be talking of 3% per month or else there are other hidden charges. The lowest interest Banks are currently giving is 4% on fixed deposits. Money market is going as high as 7.3% after tax. The risk is lower compared to lending money to people. What is the catch here?

Wash wash economics