To all MGTOW haters leave women alone

OK. It was the comment about a bedsitter that started all this. He said a beautiful lady like Diana can’t live in a bed sitter so people in bed sitters should focus on getting their money up and moving out of bedsitters before dating. Not even the marriage. So watu wa bedsitter were not amused. And they said they’ve never seen a Shosho in a bed sitter. So I don’t know at what point it moved from being about bed sitters to who Diana dated before she met Bahati. Afterall Bahati himself was no angel and even had kids before marriage. So I think it’s now getting too personal and too abusive bcz even if she had many boyfriends nobody marries the first person they date so I can see mgtow gey anti marriage hand in this.

Haezi pata mwanaume juu amebeat sai. Anagonga 40s soon without a man and kid na ndio maana hiyo kitu inamuuma sana man…You can tell son.

Definitely things always move faster. Wahenga husema ‘mja hakuchagulii tusi’.
Hata mimi mwenyewe I avoid kuchomeana because I know someone may unleash something quite touching which you never saw coming. The solution is to avoid such situations completely.

Unleashing Diana’s past photos was a just a way of causing pain to Bahati which is usually the mission in such wars as for such no man (unless poor and lucky) would be happy knowing the past of her lady if it was never good.

So Bahati should have wrapped things and ensure private personal matters are left at home otherwise venye wahenga walisema mtu hatawahi kuchagulia tusi. It won’t matter whether they will be related or not. What will matter is whether you began it or not.

MGTOW are like atheist. They don’t want or believe in something but they not only are obsessed about it but they are also so militant about it.

I don’t care too much for marriage, in fact I think the people who benefit least from marriage and have the most to loose in marriage is women. To me marriage is a type of slavery for women. And bears alot of risks for women but I am not starting an anti marriage cult. I am not calling my married friends simps. I am not following every attractive and popular man waiting for him to hit the wall so that I can throw a bash. If you want to get married do it. It’s none of my business and what business do I have fighting an institution thats been there forever. I have friends who have died bcz of marrying the wrong people. I should be mad about it but as I see it, they had the freedom to choose. Let me choose what’s good for me. Where do you get the energy to be following up people and talking shit about them all the time. If you don’t like something you leave alone you don’t turn your entire life into a crusade against it. I don’t really care about men, one way or the other. My crusade is for women to avoid being taken advantage of, not to bash men incessantly and even join a cult and read all manner of books to understand what is wrong with men. I know what is right and what is wrong I don’t need cults or support groups or books to tell right from wrong or good from bad. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to force you to deal with women. News flash :you can cut the opposite sex out of your life completely. Instead of bitching about women 247 and gloating over their downfall bcz they are not what you want them to be. Just hang your boots and call it a day. The problem is, women to you like your boss, you hate him but he holds and controls something you can’t do without. A job. So because you are powerless you keep bitching about him. And spoiling his reputation to any other employee who will listen. That’s not a boss move. It’s now a real simp move. If you are really powerful get women out of your life completely. Lord Egerton did it. He did not even have female workers. Instead of being bitter just decide that you are not going to allow these people who are not living upto your expectations into your life anymore.Imagine its that simple. I may talk shit about men here but IRL I don’t have issues with them bcz I don’t give them the power to bring misery into my life. I am in control of my life so I don’t need to go learn tricks to manipulate men so that I can get what I want from them. Relationships are give and take. If you cannot or will not give me what I want, why should I hate you, bitch about you or try to manipulate you? I just leave you alone. I was doing fine b4 I met you. So I will be fine even after you. It’s like going to a kiosk and finding that what you want isn’t there then you start insulting the shop keeper and badmouthing him. Just move on and forget about it.

Which past does Diana have? Going on a date or dating Wanyama? Or the fact that she used to go clubbing? Or the fact that she took photos with some men. Or that she had boyfriends before Bahati? How do you expect a woman of her age to have never had boyfriends? These unrealistic standards are what I am against. Bahati has children from out of wedlock. So Diana who has no kids is worse than Bahati who had kids? Bcz she dated some men b4 she met Bahati?

You see men usually look for things to put women down. It’s like these white racist people, hawezi kukosa makosa ya kukuwekelea to prove that black people have a problem and so white people are morally superior and can therefore bully black people and put them down. Personally I am yet to understand exactly what Diana did wrong. Is having boyfriends before you settle wrong? If so how do you meet your future husband if you won’t date anyone. How?

About standards, as I have said men are having standards on women because women have standards on men. Drop those standards on men and no man would have any standard on a woman.

But as it has always been said, modern women want to have their cake and eat it too. Feminism has made a man a tool to be used for a better prosperous life.

Nowadays men have been divided into two, the ones a woman will whore with who’ll latter be broke, jobless and a man who is working his ass hard who’ll be successful and who will be married specifically because of his financial stability.

Now when you look at everything currently, it has been hardwired to support this above setup. A woman will whore around, marry a successful man and if she finds him boring (which she will because she’s used to the thrill of dating) cheats on him and if divorce comes around, she gets half of the property, child support and even alimony.

It amazes me at how women think they have a right to demand, shout, insist on the standards their male patners must have with the top of them being A RICH SUCCESSFUL MAN while all this time sitting it’s like she’s conducting an interview and it’s like there is any value they’ll add to a man’s life.

To answer your question, you want to know how a woman will get a husband without having a stream of boyfriends? Ask our mothers if they had a stream of boyfriends yet they were married, and for a long time.

My parents met in high school and got married after campus. I never had a boyfriend until I was over the age of 18. I think for them it was like you marry your first boyfriend. Times have changed. You can’t expect to marry your pen pal from high school, I had a classmate who married right out of Form 4. It was a disaster to say the least she’s now divorced single mum. Another classmate from high school also married immediately after campus. Divorced single mother. I am pretty sure these two girls had never dated anyone else. It was the men’s fault from what I heard. If they were to be analysed by philosophy on single mothers they’d be called whore too. That’s the problem with stereotypes. So what men want is a woman who hasn’t had a string of boyfriends? Somehow that makes her more valuable. Now if Diana was dating Wanyama, she wasn’t dating a broke ass as per your explanation

The real issue isn’t how many people she dated it’s how many people she slept with. Meaning if she never had a boyfriend anyone knew but she had sex with people who nobody around her knew. Like nowadays with online dating. A woman can have many sex partners without knowledge of anyone who knows her. Then there’s people who date without having sex, back in our day, sex wasn’t automatic like nowadays. You could date someone and be with them every day and not have sex. But if people saw you together for 4 years who is going to believe that you guys didn’t have sex with the guy if they hear you dated him for 4 years. So these things much as we try to make them cut and dry they’re not. You can even marry a sex worker thinking that because the people in her environment never saw her with a boyfriend she’s clean. Shock on you.

And the one with the many male friends or dated many men could be the virgin. Either way, me I believe people change and I have seen very many people male and female whose character wasn’t good change and become the best you can imagine. And vice versa, once pious people become terrible. So if you really think that people don’t change you will be in for a few shocks and surprises in your lifetime. Especially age changes people ALOT. It’s called growing up.

Personally I have only been in love with two people in my entire lifetime I don’t know if maybe before I die they’ll be one more LOL and they’re both deceased. I dated both for years and I was madly in love with them especially the first but I didn’t get physically involved with them. They loved me and respected my principles. Though I think they might have been sleeping with other people, I can’t vouch for a man to stay celibate. At the time I was too much head over heels in love to suspect them of any cheating.

Anyone else I dated I wasn’t in love with them. It was one sided. It was them who were in love. So I don’t know, matters relationship are really complicated. They had what I wanted and so I just played along to get what I wanted from them and when I was done I would create drama and end the relationship especially if they started making demands on me. I had a phobia for marriage bcz I grew up in a difficult tumultuous marriage so marriage was not on my mind. I remember dating an older guy, could have been 20 years older than me, very wealthy, widowed,kids a bit younger than me, some in the States and he was really pushing me to meet his parents and to become a kept woman, after meeting very few times. Very tall, athletic and good looking, no big white beard Beach boy look LOL, he looked near my age. I couldn’t relocate to be with him and I was also not very comfortable with his age and leaving my work and family behind for him. I am not those people who sacrifice themselves for love. I am narcissistic. My life is about me first. Something alot of women struggle with and that is why they keep losing themselves in relationships and self destructing. But I digress. Life is short. Life is not a rehearsal. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Personally I can’t hold someones past relationships against them because you can’t choose who you love and few people especially when they are young are grounded enough to understand that love isn’t equal to someone being right or good for you. Maybe that’s why they chose the broke person with no job. For me maybe coincidentally the money was right but other factors weren’t. So I chose myself and what I wanted over their money and their love. I don’t only date well to do men because I am looking for a come up. I do it because I am used to a comfortable life and I don’t want to provide for a man because I hate even the thought of taking care of a grown man or going 50/50. I want someone paying all the bills so that he can earn my respect and I can relax knowing that I have someone who can take care of me . Not because I can’t do it for myself. Otherwise what’s the point in having a man if you are still like a single person handling all the bills or half the bills? And if you have small kids I am not down for that so your past will certainly not reach my standards. If you have a past in the occult. If you are not a Christian. If you have a criminal record. So it’s not only about money bcz everyone I’ve dated had money but other things didn’t match up. The last person who proposed to me has very little kids so I had to decline bcz I am not ready to raise another woman’s kids especially when the mother is alive. So there are many reasons why you can date and break up with people. Not being wreck less. You must date someone to know if they are a good match for you. Please note I said date not sleep with bcz that one even clouds your judgment to move on if you realize hutawezana… You are incompatible. Instead of rushing to marry anyone you date who wants to marry you then before 3 years you have divorced like what is happening nowadays, it’s better to be sure by dating and breaking up ukiona hutawezana. Before you consumate your relationship involve God and your families and bring kids into the picture. That’s my position. Date as many people as you can to find what will work for the long haul instead of jumping into marriage like Willis wife without understanding what you are getting yourself into or having a kid with someone you can’t be together with for life.

Don’t encourage her

Don’t worry I’ve blocked them all. Pia wewe ukitaka kuwa join let me know. Staki ujinga na hii Corona. Goodbye. You are blocked. How’s that for encouragement?

Makena you obviously have some major mental issues. MGTOW na Bahati wameingiliana wapi sasa, or do you just get up and post whatever the hamster tells you to?

:D:D:D

Jidishi Mr Shemale.

The poster child of the Hamster wheel is MGTOW. How many times in a day do you repeat buzz words and mantras from that cult. Lemme tell you what Dr. Freud you boys are all about projecting your issues on women. You have the serious mental issues. That’s why you are in a cult and I am not you morons. Go look at my post about Diana the original one. Every stupid comment there is from MGTOW boys here. That’s how I concluded that the cyber bullying this poor woman is going through is about MGTOW. Your problem is that you are a man child. You can’t understand even understand really simple things. You need me to do what that misogynistic cult does for you? Puree everything for you and spoon food you? OK. I will humor you this one time b4 a block your brainwashed retarded sorry ass. MGTOW is against families and marriage yet they insult and berate single mothers yet they preach the gospel of pump and dump and women who choose to really go their own way in life and give men nothing by avoiding sex and having children and basically letting men turn them into their personal slaves in the name of marriage .Oh yes with capitalism a woman is no longer at the mercy of the patriarchy, she can live an entire life and not have to deal with male entitlement and exploitation. Afterall the only thing men offer or lure women with is money so if women have their own, basically men bcm redundant except for manual labor and heavy lifting bcz women are not built to be work mules. Of course you can’t support that bcz where will you get women to fuck and have and raise your kids for you free? The hypocrisy is unfathomable but people who went to school properly see through bull shit, we are not joining that Babylon industry, we talk what we need from those who want to trick us into slavery by having their children and we bounce without giving them a damn thing, not sex, not children to immortalize them and carry forward their family names and when we die our estates go back to our fathers household not some men we got married to and his family. I don’t join cults that in and of itself can tell you that I am more sober and more sane than yall will ever be. So talking about irrational hamster wheeling, mgtow despises single mothers but the same mgtow calls men who marry their children’s mothers simps or manginas. Men with vaginas. So if your mother isn’t a single mother whore your dad is a man with a vaGina or a simp? Confused elements is what you are. Confused elements. Let me tell you what mangina behavior is, joining a support group which is essentially a cult to brainwash you how to sleep with prostitutes and how to live a crazy promiscuous hedonistic life until you are 70 then marry someone who could be your grandchild if AIDS and Cancer hasn’t killed you from all the drinking and smoking.

You idiots need to stay the hell off my posts because you are psychos. Complete psychos. Men are doing important things with their life. When I was your age I had no time to be online because I was getting my money right and achieving my life goals to ensure that I will not be at the mercy of men and the misogynistic patriarchy. Now I am working on my retirement plans to retire in a Coastal town. I like nice hot weather and the sea. How about you Mr. MGTOW I am achieving my goals and not focusing on women who is wasting their youth bitching about women. Do you have a house in Nairobi? Or even Rongai, Kamulu or Syokimau? And here you are bitching about women 24’7, regurgitating mgtow mantras. Arguing with a person who is getting ready for retirement, who started a new business simply because she was bored during quarantine. Do you know why I am not in a cult and you are? It’s because I understand one thing, you are the only one who can make your life whatever you want it to be. A man won’t do it for you and a cult won’t. The world is a conglomeration of cults that is why people are slaves to one thing or the other. The only people who surmount the Babylonian system in the world are the ones who think for themselves. Not the zombies like you. I am telling you this in good faith because of the pack here you seem abit more open to reason. Focus on your freaking life as an individual and come out of group think. If you have what it takes you won’t have to trick anyone to give you what you want. Focus on your life. You. Not others. Not women. Not mgtow. Be a real man and think for yourself. Figure things out for yourself. Do something that challenges you like getting a PhD for the sake of it. Be a solution not part of the problem. Hell start your cult. Be a leader. Not a sheep and things will fall into place son. This world is full of smoke screen and mirrors but remember one thing, in this world you are all alone. If you have nowhere to live and you get an accident, no mgtow will take you in, in spite of the fake solidarity you think you have built by spending precious man hours bashing women, trading stories of how you wasted your time and energy to sleep with random women. Channel that zeal and youthful energy into what will hold you down when you are my age. Not some stupid shit like mgtow. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY. It’s a rich man’s world. Not a MGTOW world. Get out of that godforsaken hamster wheel and focus every energy you have into your life. Your future. Don’t be a king among fools.

@Duke of Coomersvile get out of mgtow cult and spend that energy and time building your future. Game has never put money in a man’s pocket only his own mind can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx27etCkpRw

For the rest of mgtow crew I’ve blocked you but this is my final message to you. Since it’s only your chairlady whose mom is a single mom nyinyi wengine woote mumelelewa ndani ya ndoa takatifu. Let’s stop bashing peoples wives and families. We kama hutaki ndoa unataka watoto wako wale we na single mother Bas do it but don’t trash those who want their kids to grow up in a complete home. Leave people business ALONE. Leave people business and mind your own. Wish you all nice weekend. Don’t drink and sleep around Corona bado iko mboys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTZ_t2hhk_8

Oh God, you’re so misinformed it’s actually sad. MGTOW don’t run “game,” that’s for pickup artists. The whole concept of MGTOW is to stop wasting time and resources on women and focus on yourself and your future. So basically, the energy they’d use to chase girls, they spend it on building their future. So, you unknowingly support MGTOW philosophy:D