To all muslims brothers in the house

Meanwhile as we wait for a reply from @mayekeke . Christians pray to God through Jesus Christ. (“Whoever believeth in me shall not perish but have everlasting life…”, “No one comes to the Father but through me - Jesus”

Religion ina mambo. I sometimes think one should relate with God the way he/she knows best, guided by the universal law of love.

1 Like

Not exactly, but it will be better for you if you stop ascribing partners to God. To answer your earlier question on whether non-Muslims will go to hell… Only God knows whom he will admit into heaven because the judgement lies with him he tells us in the Qur’an:

"[SIZE=5]To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and whether you disclose what is in your ownselves or conceal it, Allah will call you to account for it. Then He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And Allah is Able to do all things." Qur’an(2:284)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]According to Islam the only sin that God doesn’t forgive is associating partners with him:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]“they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary.” But the Messiah Jesus said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.” Qur’an(5:72)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]

the rest he can forgive even if those sins were as big as mountains after all he is called the most merciful the most forgiving[/SIZE][SIZE=5]:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]"Say: “O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” Qur’an(39:53)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]In short, believe that God is one and has no partner, perform righteous good deeds and with Gods will you’ll enter heaven.[/SIZE]

1 Like

Mark 1:1 (NIV)- The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Matthew 16:15-17 :
15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”

John 1:34 (NIV)- I have seen and I testify that this is God’s Chosen One."

John 10:36 (NIV)- what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 11:4 (NIV)- When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”

Luke 4:41 (NIV)- Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, “You are the Son of God!” But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew he was the Messiah.

Matthew 27:43 (NIV)- He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, ‘I am the Son of God.’"

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

L

If you know your Bible well you’ll realize that the term Son of God is not unique to Jesus only… Many people in the Bible are called sons of God, the idea that Jesus is God did not become part of Christian belief until after the Bible was written and took many centuries to become part of the faith of Christians.

“Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn.” Exodus (4:22)

In the below verse David is not only called a son of God he is also called a begotten son of God

"Jehovah had said onto me, thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."Psalm (2:7)

There are many such verses in the Bible where the term Son of God is used and not necessarily applied to Jesus.

From the below verse is Jesus a servant or Son of God???

“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.” Acts (3:13).

Let me leave it at that for now.

“Who was the son of Enos, who was the son of Seth, who was the son ofAdam, who was the son of God.” Luke(3:38)

i simply cant follow those wills… i better rot in hell

i simply cant follow those wills… i better rot in hell

This Old Testament passage (Psalms 2:7) is quoted in Acts 13:33 ; Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5
(Acts 13:30-34)
But God raised Him from the dead; and for many days He appeared to those who came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, the very ones who are now His witnesses to the people. And we preach to you the good news of the promise made to the fathers, that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, “YOU ARE MY SON; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU”“ As for the fact that He raised Him up from the dead, no longer to return to decay, He has spoken in this way: “I WILL GIVE YOU THE HOLY and SURE blessings OF DAVID.”
Here we discover that Psalm 2:7 was a prophecy that Jesus would return to life. That is, He would be resurrected. He was “begotten” or was “brought forth” from the grave.

Israel is called God’s “firstborn” son. This is not the same as being called God’s only-begotten son. Symbolically, Israel is God’s first-born. Consider Hoseah 11:1 “Out of Egypt I called my son.” Matthew sees this as a prophecy of the Messiah (Matthew 2:15- where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my son.). The prophecy is fulfilled several ways in the scripture. It is fulled as a type when God called his people out of slavery in Egypt. It was also fulfilled as an antitype when God brought Jesus out of Egypt. It is also fulfilled every time one of God’s children is called out of spiritual slavery in spiritual “Egypt” in baptism. Being first-born is not the same as being the one and only son. There is a sense in which all nations are God’s “sons”, but because Israel was favored by God and chosen to be his special people, by the Jewish definition, Israel was God’s chosen, first-born son.

Romans 8-29 (NLT): For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Like

You have every right to your beliefs