To all of Jubilee

So nikichagua babuon atakuwa akichukua simu zangu na anaeza patia relas wangu jobs???hiyo ujinga toa kwa akili bana.i vote for my prezzo coz we can speak the same language and we share the same vision.

If the top leadership created a zero tolerance approach to corruption, people in the counties will feel empowered to confront graft. As a whole, Kenyan politics disgusts me; I hope you feel the same way. Our political leaders keep playing us for fools every election cycle and people still fall for it. “Tuko pamoja” is a code word for billionaire thieves. They’re busy eating together while the poor rot and no one cares about their plight. Meanwhile the honest middle class employee is being squeezed from all sides. Something has to give…

I would rather vote for a President who brings power to the villages even mud houses, who is building roads and rehabilitating the existing ones across the country, who is equipping hospitals with modern equipments, who is building a new port in Lamu to open the other half of Kenya, who has made maternity costs free in hospitals, who is building a new modern railway, who is equipping our security agencies with modern equipment, better terms of service/wages, who has brought government services to every county using huduma services etc. Tuko Pamoja
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr8fBiLWEAQBz_U.jpg

tulia mwana odm,hatutoki jubilee hata na dawa

Watulie, 2017 is a race against ourselves to just determine how big the win margin will be. 2022 is not even a contest, its a formality required by the constitution to hold elections. While the opposition will be contesting their opposition positions in 2017, Jubilee is completing 2017-2022 in one election cycle.

Kama inawezekana kulike more than once. Hii reply inafaa kuwa pinned.

Agreed.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr-aehQXgAAjluY.jpg

Niko Rware nikifikiria. ATA kama Kibaki ameretire, Uhuru has not done anything. All this things were Kibaki’s, Uhuru has done NOTHING NEW! HE CAN’T THINK. Together they only thing that was new was Laptops for totos BUT tulidanganywa. I am seriously WISHING @spear can come with something a Northern Kikuyu can say “Yenyewe hio alifanya”
Otherwise niko JUBILEE PARTY seriously waiting for SabaSaba Asili to get serious defectors from Jubilee.
Uhuru assumed Office on 9 April 2013

Huduma Centre: Creation Date: 2011-10-12, under Government Information Technology Services, Ministry of ICT
Free Maternity: Kibaki’s PNU Pledge No. 3: We will provide every pregnant woman with free antenatal clinics, free and safe maternity delivery, and free postnatal clinics in our public dispensaries and health centers because we value the lives of every mother and newborn child. This is how we will ensure lower maternal and child mortality rates in our country.
Lamu & Railway: Kibaki, 2005/02/26, Kenyan President Kibaki thanks Chinese government for support
Lamu port project launched for South Sudan and Ethiopia, http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-17231889
Equipping hospitals: NAIROBI, Kenya, Feb 26 – President Mwai Kibaki has officially opened the Mama Lucy Kibaki Hospital in Nairobi. The Chinese Government financed the construction of the hospital as well as provision of medical equipment.
Youth Access to GoK Opportunities (AGPO): Pledge No. 8: My administration will ensure that women are assured of more than 30 percent representation in all public appointments and elective positions, and that all minorities are fully represented in our public appointments.

Porojo hii…ata Bob Collymore alibuild over kile Michael Joseph aliacha Safaricom.what matters at the end ni Kenya iendele

harro mutongoria…Wewe Jay wacha kunimaliza,na cheka pekee yangu

sio lazima upatie jubilee kura

Good point.

Kumbe Uhuru ni Cali cartel walituibia [SIZE=4]Medellín Cartel[/SIZE]

:D:D:D Los Pepes ndio dawa yake

The same criteria used in Jubilee counties should be applied in CORD counties after all its the common man who bears the brunt of the effects of corruption whether in Jubilee or CORD county.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumber.

Hehehe… Rally ya ODM at Uhuru gardens has a crowd of only 3 stone throwers. Bunch of losers.

Convoy ya UK Thika Rd. is a sight to behold, ajaab.

watu wangu hiyo convoy ya Uhuruto ni moto wa kuotea mbali!

You have it twisted, did you expect Uhuru to halt kibaki’s projects and start new ones??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That’s not how governments operate, there should always be continuity from one dispensation to the next.
I will remind you that Uhuru, was part and parcel of Kibaki’s PNU team and therefore can take some credit for being part of the team that crafted those policies.
That said, I will emphasise that implementation is the most important part of any policy and that’s what Uhuru is doing!!!
We had wonderful policies that gathered dust during the 24 yrs of moi error, a good example being the Olkaria geo thermal project which was revived under the Kibaki regime and today we credit Kibaki not Jomo. :D:D
I could go through your list and shred its fallacies but that has already been done on other threads by @spear
I also realise that you’re too caught up in that tired 70’s, rware vs kabete, thinking, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: so I will leave you to your vices, enjoy the moment:D:D