To all the homophobes on Ktalk

Kuwa msenge doesn’t make you a scholar…again…

nani Ako na sanduku ya high skul na contacts za Chiloba…hope alipata bail :D…nimpatie mboka…

Kujifanya advanced sababu we ni msenge…tsk…na uko na sentimental arguments kama watchie na mboch wamekutana Kanairo after kushuka basi from busia…ati my scholarship…more like shakaholaship

What is your take on adults transing children?

I doubt you will get a logical or coherent answer on that query … :D:D

Give examples (links) where this has happened.

Nonsense! You become a denier now?

As we speak , “gender re-assignment” therapies and surgeries are going on …

If its happened it’s happened. I don’t have a take on it. That’s not my angle of argument.

Acknowledge source, Makau Mutua exposed Baba to ridicule

I have not seen even a quasi-logical argument presented by vehement K-Talk homophobes
Just a lot of deflecting from homophobia to transphobia and other nonsensical claims

Mashoga wachomwe na majivu irushwe kwa choo…99% of pedophiles are homosexuals

You have no other angle … you only have one angle which is gay … either way.

typical fascist and moronic comments from homophobes

Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, [B]the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1 [/B]

Halafu you expect baba to win with makau mutua and your kind on his side, never ever.
Stay with your faggotry,
Hata afadhali Oscar sudi, let each society respect each other traditions.

The way these people get so emotional and start pearl clutching over stuff that has ZERO effect on them is funny. Seriously why do you care so much about inhibiting the freedom of what people do with their lives.

I debated these lunatics a few months ago in this Thread and it went as expected, silly ad homines and emotional arguments with insufficient facts or basis.

Mashoga wachomwe na majivu itupwe kwa choo

Maliza huyo umbwaaaA bila huruma. @simiyu firwa mkundu bila kupigia elder kelele wakiwa Kwa sherehe. Msenge wewe.

Nitawaambia mara ngapi nimefuga wanawake wawili kama bibi
But I work with wazungus and those topics are a taboo.

we are simple against you airing your dirty anuses on tv, social media and children’s institutions… hatuezi kuzuia wewe kukuliwa nyuma na fellow low IQ homo @Bakuli Kubwa

By the way, I totally understand what this guy is upto. Lately there has been an influx on institutions offering scholarships to people who, in their own words, “foster inclusion and diversity.” Somehow a little birdie tells me that @Simiyu22 will use this thread to build on his CV

Uko na Bibi and you were misleading our youtmen bachela wafunguane boot. Wewe unafaa kupigwa kamob kamoja mazuri hio Tamara ya pesa ya donor uwachane nayo.