To all whose threads have been pulled down by mods

That was out of line. A mod should always try to show neutrality and be impartial. We know you have your position but your work is to keep things calm around here not to stoke fires.

Gross violation of the standards expected of a moderator.

By the time this elections ends people will have known the inner thoughts, feelings and mindset of people here. Incognito handles doesn’t hide much anymore. Read the comments carefully in the last 3 weeks. Hate mongers, insults, inciters, conspiracy theories vs moderates, cool heads and mature people here.

At a time of crisis, I take a back seat to listen to my seniors, mentors, leaders and most importantly my brain not my feelings.

next time take screenshots and post. you’re making us run wild looking for nothing.

2ndly, an admin has an opinion as well. i’m not sure what he said even as i go through the thread, but he must be able to say it.

Wacha… The screen shot and the original comment have been pulled down, already. That’s how bad it was. I’m not going to repost the screen shot just to please you. That will be tolling @Mundu Mulosi .

Since that day he posted erotic nudes hapa i knew the guy was not that mature as i expected,.

The last thing I want is to be pleased by you.