To @Female perspective and all pregnant women on KTalk....

Tutaambiwa tuanze kukula shonde. SMH.

SeeeeeiiiiitttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaN

or he is supposed to be!

All I know is that horse placenta is used to treat muscular and ligament injuries for footballers

2 Likes

Mwathani!

Jesu! @Ka-Buda. I had bought this very nice packet of Brookside yorghut ‘Vanilla’ flavor for mid breakfast snack. Wakati nimesoma hii word ‘Milkshake’, I had to throw it away:mad::mad::mad:
Let me console myself with some TBT tunes as posted by @Freestyle.:(:slight_smile:

1 Like

wacha ujinga kafuda.
do you know if a cow eats it placenta what happens?
you dont wanna know

Same thing if a cow ate extra rare T-bone steak. Lakini hiyo ni ng’ombe. Ingekua na placenta ya nyasi, labda.
Other meat eating animals do it. Especially primates. It’s strange but not new

Hannibal AKA dr Lect…a kapsaaaa,

1 Like

What i know is that if a cow eats the placenta, milk production drops.

Really doc??? Cz av heard of thz a milli tymz…hata kim kadarshian ate hers!

I am really disapponted at the level of ignorance displayed by you Highly educated KTalkers.
I want you all to research Placenta and you will be so amazed to find out that the Maternity Hospitals doesn`t throw it away. It is in most of the medicines you swallow as tablets and that is just what they are telling us.
Please seek information;Education is freely available on Google and i hope you all seek it.
Most animals eat the placenta soon after birth.We are just animals at the end of the day …
Please ,please educate yourselves before crucifying the messanger.
Enjoy your dinner KTalkes! kikikikiiiikkkiiiiiikiii…

Around here, one of the requirements of licensing a hospital/maternity home is appropriate placenta disposal. According to public health guidelines, they’re required to have a placenta pit that is at least 60-feet deep, covered by a slab and the area fenced off with strict controlled access.

2 Likes

At the hospitals where all my kids were born there is all these pre-natal classes you were meant to attend and i did so religiously and i swear in all these hospitals they told us that they keep the placenta as a precautionary measure incase of an “Emergency”.
Now i dont know the first thing about Medicine so i will not insult your Knowledge in this area But i know when i am asked to sign a release form that basically says that i allow the hospital medical research team to be able to keep and use the tissue from the placenta as they wish in the interest of the health of the baby and mother. I just propbably didnt get it but is that not how the big multinational Drug manufacturers do their research?

1 Like

Ndineria ini nuthu kiro ukarange wega na utige manua kubafu ino! Kenya ngacoka tu!

2 Likes

Very possibly so. Just that locally very little of similar research, if any, goes on.

Kabuda ulikula placenta… I remember that story in klist…

1 Like

Cant believe i read it to the end :(:(. I have had it but i would NEVER EVER try it. At hosi, our doctor asked if we wanted it to be parked or donate it for medical reasons. I was for: get rid of it . and no to donations.