To the married guys saitieko tafasali

Sasa ikiwa uko Na bucket moja.

3 Likes

Ofcourse. You too are not married even though you got kids. but mine is not serious advice. I know it could be catastrophic to shag your wifeā€™s sister. But sometimes, if the sister is too hot and you cant resist. Kwani nene.
Na sijui mbona i have a feeling that this guyā€™s wife goes to get shagged with her sister(threesome). So he shouldnt be left out. After all, the wife is apparently very liberal.

i know lots of women who shower with their kids, kids under 2

Just let it be, showering together is a bit strange but again women tend to do very many things that would raise eyebrows if done by men such as stripping butt naked and dressing in front of each other. I guess they are more liberated and confident of their bodies than men

Trust kenyans to bring in new angles

Under 2 isnā€™t too bad, but good to avoid it altogether because there is no rule as to at what age does it stop.

Ahahahaā€¦Si watoto wataanza kulia because the mother is wailing and because the whole thing is strange.

1 Like

Apparently the siz hasnā€™t been kamuliwad yetā€¦as i hear thingsthings hehe

these girls have been showering together since they were babies, giggled together when the first hairs sprouted and other things happened. another day in the marketā€¦

5 Likes

Ahaā€¦I envy you sasa.

if it is the wife that divulged that information to you then she has just stroked the dormant fisi in you, kubali yaishe utakamua huyo mama

They do that a lot. They also take each other to those pussy waxing parlors, sisters and cousins. I got used, whenever one buys new clad she will strip in front of the other to see how they fit. And that is her and her elder sister who is more than 8years older. If they are in a hurry they shower together. Utawazoea.

theres a mandevu guy in luv n hiphop atlanta whose chic cant get enough of nice booty but at the same tym cant leave the guy.si the guy anaangukianga mbaya 3som.don kno theia names cz chics wamyn ndio huwatch but blv me yo case must be from tv

We seriously need to be friends. Weā€™ve got to be friends. You have to be my friendā€¦Please be my friend.

7 Likes

Ata waschana wa kuosha nguo. ā€¦wakikuja wawili watajifungia bafu watoe nguo zote na waanzs kaziā€¦I have seen thisā€¦though in a walled compound and I was in high ground so could normally see whats happening. Sina mbicha!

Ita brathako mwingie naye bafu

Kids tena???

You just missed a rare opportunity. Rem,it comes once in your lifetime.ungeuliza can I join?:smiley:

Sindio. ama?

Yea small siz