To the pink handles

Goes to show what that goat Jirani knows about anything… No watu hapa wanaruka kusema ni ukweli… :rolleyes:

Hahahaha… @culture usipotwambia ulikamua nani tutaamini huyu mse.

@culture delete that handle ukuje na ingine

I am assuming the authour of this post is a fully grown man not a kivisi. Hun are you registered huko? if you are enda umwambie ajaribu kukujia hizi vitu. I am pretty sure this jigger infested kivisi has been in my inbox under the guise of a new villager asking me to join the site. Anyway never mind him I am sure he will be reading this post so won’t be giving him a lot of airtime. Na vile nimeona pseudonym has goodies for us.
Interestingly I have lately made an intriguing discovery. 99% of the posters male or female that paint my handle negatively are in 2 categories. People I ignore as I find their posts tasteless or boring and people I have never heard of such as this one.

@sleekgirl :D:D:D:D

Where is @Ice_Cube with a link of how @kawambui almost slid in some people’s … secret places? :D:D:D

Shait…the closet could not hold culture anymore.

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D I need some pop corns ASAP

wawawa acha niweke thermos ya chai kwa meza nikingoja uhondo

Tumekuja…[ATTACH=full]129326[/ATTACH]

Vile @Blacks4Trump anapeleka shemale @culture:D:D:D[ATTACH=full]129334[/ATTACH]

@Blacks4Trump bado tuko hapa tunangoja exposé bana. Usituweke parking sana bro.

[ATTACH=full]129338[/ATTACH]

Fisitation of my inbox[ATTACH=full]129341[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D

@Ashley you mean @culture has…has?

:D:D:D:D:D:D… @culture this is where you ask @Fisiologist for guidance

:DHajui wewe ni @Wakanyama

Kwani uliingizwa baridi ?

But hii forum ni anonymous . @culture wasikusurubishe . Hakuna msee anakutambua in REAL LIFE

:smiley:

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/hot-seat-ask-kawambui-anything.10739/