To the pinkies: Levels of kusafisha macho we want in 2018

[SIZE=5]5. Conclusion[/SIZE]

This study established for the first time that kerosene supplementation results in increased serum T levels which have been shown to be directly associated with higher sex drive (libido). Based on these findings therefore, crude kerosene supplementation is ineffective in controlling sexual hyperactivity in boarding schools. Our findings also demonstrate the relationship between increased serum T levels with increased aggression. Kerosene supplementation in boarding schools may result to similar effects. These findings may explain the increase in the numbers of teenage pregnancies, rebellion to authority and violence as seen in school going teenage children. The findings from the present study further show that crude kerosene supplementation caused gastritis in our animal model. Kerosene supplementation in schools thus may be a contributing factor in the increasing cases of gastritis and ulcers among students.

We recommend that alternative, effective and safe ways to control sexual hyperactivity that are scientifically proven need be sought as a replacement to kerosene dietary supplementation.

- A study by Elsevier titled “The effects of crude kerosene 0n testoterone levels, aggression and toxicity on rats”

Blue handlers are the ones that sefishe mechos, last I checked.

Nyinyi bado mko Friday.

MFW you owe me an eye cleanser level 2.

Natuma saa hii. Today and tomorrow I am obliging anything and have spent the day today laughing with friends as I realise the year is ending. Have not seen most of them but we have died on the phone. Then we speak in the new year. Hope you won’t say they are sagging and heading south.

I know they are the finest boobs a man could ever lay his eyes on. Niko waiting mode pale inbox.

Sawa let me oil them. What will you do after you receive the mbisha?

m laughing like a child and night now…ati levels

Tutajua huko inbox.

Who was that guy in the Kijiji who confessed to going for yogurt and everybody was laughing at him for being girly? It seems you don’t need paraffin. to be a good Monk. Just eat lots of Yogurt :D:D:D
Eat nyama like Maasai Morans to perform in bed like a Maasai Moran