To those who drink, kindly contribute

LOCATION Ndady, Huwes uza LEGEND kileleshwa na Uwes Uza Njagdaniels Mathare Valley

[ATTACH=full]124337[/ATTACH]

nunua hii chupa mojaā€¦and only sell this by the shot. You will be famous for two reasons: having some of the most expensive whiskey around and only having only one bottle in your bar!

10 Likes

Umemgonga ndipo kabisa

That thing tastes like shit and kokoto mixed

Crazy cockā€¦
The kajogoo kaaganu

1 Like

End month- JD, Black Label or singleton

Mid month- William Lawson or passport.

Depends na hali ya mfuko; ikiwa mbaya nakunywa White Mischief ama Viceroy kama nimekunja mkia. Mbesha ikiwa nachafua meza na Njemson, Chivas Regal ama zingine ziko na majina siwezi kumbuka

FAXE mambo yote

Taste sio muhimu sana ju ni ulevi tunatafutaga. Ile kitu me huchukia sana kwa hiyo ni ma hangover

Nilijaribu once nikalemewa na taste, wacha nibaki naps kikiumana kabisa kenya king

1 Like

KK is not bad

1 Like

My survey has revealed that these are some of the best brands to begin with:

• KC
  • Legend
  • Chrome
  • Kibao
  • Napoleon
    Now, I need to know the retail prices in your locality of quarters of these brands. Kwa local bars KC ni 250, Legend ni 180, Chrome ni 200. I dont have figures for Kibao and Napoleon because apparently, they dont ā€œmove fastā€ so local bars avoid them. What are the figures in your areas? Preferably in Nairobi and surrounding counties.

Crazy cock
Napoleon
KC - Kenya Cane especially coconut
Imperial Blue
Gilbeys
Best/ Ile best iko na cream
Flirt Vodka
VAT 69

Etc

Moonwalker, KK, naps

Smirnoff vodka

Hapana sahau moonshine

2 Likes

Hua inaongezwa maji au? Asking for import

1 Like

Aca Gacamba KagĆ¹rĆ¹ki :D:D:D

1 Like

Taken neat or on the rocks

1 Like

@amun please be precise,what type of rocks you are talking of?. Someone might go buying mawe,ile wamama wajawazito hununua pale Kongowea. Aongeze kwa drinkā€¦ Na siogopi!!!

6 Likes