To What Extent Would You Assist Your Ex-girlfriend Financially?

He should not send her anything. She was trying to humiliate him and convert him into a slave by breaking up. She wanted him to beg and then she would accept him back as a slave. It backfired when he moved on. She now wants back.

He should now treat her badly. Reply to her texta late. Tell her he is thinking about her request. Scold her like a child. Screw her like she is a whore etc. Atakuwa amemgeuzia.

On the other hand he can just walk away.

Why would I dump your ass and then ask you for money? That’s plain dumb.
Why would you give me cash after I have crudely broken up with you? That’s even dumber…

Folks, meet Dumb and dumber.:smiley:

Your friend is an idiot.

Am I the only one that when when I break up with a lady I cut communication with her?

This is exactly what I told him. He just can’t resist her whims. He’s doing great by ignoring her now. Amebakisha kumwambia atokomee kabisa 100% and blocking her.

I feel like punching him in the face. He’s slow when he should have already blocked any communication with her.

The lady is 22, he’s 27.

Nasema ile unajipata wewe ndio una initiate communication most of the time.

Don’t mince words with him. Tell him he is an Idiot

:smiley:

[ATTACH=full]159598[/ATTACH]

The mitch epidemic is real. Yaani kuna wanaume washenzi ivi ?

A fool and their money

How on earth do you keep chasing somebody who is showing you contempt? By the way I only do calls only

Mimi huwa na ego kubwaaaaa, if you dare dump me then I’ll block you everywhere. I’m the one who does the dumping, sawa? Hata ma-ex wangu husema vile “sijawai ona kichali kinajiskia sukari kama hiki”, mimi sasa. Wakiongea hivyo naskia msuuuuuri sana :D:D

Kwani walianza chama juu yako?:slight_smile:

Elder hii ni upus umeleta ,kimbia patanisho FM ya ghost na gidi.

Word gets back…you meet a mutual friend and she tells you “nani alisema wewe huriiiiiinga kama dame”. It’s happened about three times so they might as well form a chama :smiley:

Tell me something…are you a light skin? :smiley:

No ma’am…chocolate hivi hivi