To younger 20-something men craving female "companionship."

So instead of doing constructive things utakaa chini uanze kusoma wanawake? Mwanamke hana manual ama formula, women don’t operate under the rules of physics or commerce. That’s why they will marry u today while crying in a church full of friends then tear you down tomorrow and divorce rape you in a courthouse full of strangers. Smart men lease vehicles, run down the odometer then park them and get new ones. They dont buy them.

FAQ dude…when they will be quoting Plato and Socrates of our generation may gods acknowledge you as among the wisest to have ever walked on this sides of Savannah. Sent to enlighten boy child against his self distructive path.

There is no substitute for common sense. Kama umeelewa hivyo huwezi saidika.

Come to think of it…for my fellow wamunyotas…have you ever been into a busy club after 01:39HRS??. Please try it and let’s share notes.
You will experience the instantniation of the life it self.
If you can manage to leave the place alone. Then, you have archived illumination

This is perverse… Marriage is not like a business… hell no! Marriage is a sacramental union. Charity at its very best… risking all for the love of Christ… for Christsake.

Opinions. Everyone has his/hers.

Young men never take relationship advice from this homosexual. Anatafuta wa kumchunisha sukuma. Wewe uliachwa na bibi ukageuka shoga. Sio kila bibi ni malaya kama bibi yako serre

You have said exactly my thoughts

[ATTACH=full]274538[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]274539[/ATTACH]

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii a woman and a few kids can finish your money or derail your path in life? then you are a poor man. Man must marry, and get children. Lakini kama vijana ni mbegu mbaya mother nature itawasukuma msioe, ndio io mbegu yenu iperish

The thing that messed the African man is stupid crap called modernity, the white man came with the word called love, a word with no tangible meaning and never existed in our society, marriage was for procreation only, any kids born out of the marriage belonged to the community.
I think as black men we need a conversation with ourselves, this new order of life that was introduced to us about 100yrs ago doesn’t suit us at all. How did we survive all those years without the crappy new rules. I know women will say ohh oppression ohh we didn’t have freedom, look at what your freedom has done to you… out of 13 female cousins of mine, only 4 have children, two are married but still struggle to stay put in their marriage because they are still hunting for the love of their life. The oldest who is about 48yrs old called me a few weeks ago to tell me that she found Mr. right note that this is the 18th Mr right. I told her straight up that this nigga just wants to smash, you cannot be alcoholic, a smoker and a single mother and expect to land a bank manager.

wanaume wameamka

Siku hizi kuoa has limited connection kujipatia watoto. Rate of illegitimacy is very high. Wazee wanachezwa. Vibaya. Cuckoldry. Na current conventions and culture encourages men to wife up singomathas mtu ajicuck mwenyewe. Eish. Enda tu uoe but watch out your daughter/son might actually be mine.

will you be happy nikiishi na mtoto wako majengo ilhali unaishi karen? utafurahia ukijua uko na mtoto ulizaa na bibi yangu anakula shida kwangu na wewe unaendelea tu poa?

He is not talking about money here. Marriage drains more than money my friend!

Sir Charles Njonjo had the same ideas, until he found out later in life that he was wrong

Exactly. My biggest beef na kuoa is that the society will expect u to take responsibility for problems that have absolutely nothing to do with you. Dem anashinda clubbing and riding the cock in her prime then turns around and expect u to marry her once the clock starts ticking. She will then transfer all this baggage that she has raked up over the years to your life. Worse, ni singo matha. All this just coz u want a bit of company in your 40s, 50s etc? Reallly??

If its a MUST u get married basi tafuta an 18-year-old virgin and mould her to your image. But even then, shit happens. Lakini u will have luck on your side not against you.

Njonjo only bent to societal pressure, he shouldnt have caved in. Putting up with a woman’s nonsense for decades requires a certain level of insanity that most men are not equipped with.

Nailed it.

Nailed it, Straight on the head, i envy your life man well articulated. Marriage is a scam purposed to enslave man.

Is a challenge to your point nature inaondoa mbegu mbaya wale hawaoi. The worst and most efficient inseminators ni boys tu hapo mtaa. They are single like nonsense. Hawaoi. But watoto wako na jeshi nzima. Watu ambao wanalea watoto hawajui walitoka wapi ni wajinga. Lea tu mtoto nature doesnt care if I am happy or sad. Nature will have won the day. Sijaoa huyo mtu, na bado amezaa mtoto tumbili analea huko.