Today, I saw a Ghost.( Long read alert)

Your mind was playing tricks on you. Great read though

Great narration kabuda lakini achana na sinyore

You ‘my best friend’ received a warning. Wachana na daughter ya Mrs. Frairs… Na bangi pia.

Na maagizo ya kutotumia mbegu!

Somehow it’s a bit refreshing reading something entirely different and unexpected from you and I have to accept it’s well written.

Its something to do with NBC.

Good narrative but me also think you were high on something or you always had unfulfilled sexual fantasies with Mrs fraires.

You are sitting on a talent Bro. Try writing a book, I will buy it. Nice read

Good read.

cwes soma hio upusss yote , badala ya kuandika hizi ujinga unge nyonya mboro ya waweru

The mind is an incredibly wicked tool. When you looked out into the shed, you subconsciously wanted to see Mrs Frairs. Your mind ensured you see her.

PS: Ghosts don’t exist beyond hekaya za abunuasi.

A man of your stature should not be publishing such rigmarole.

Good one @Ka-Buda. Reminds me of this example taught in 1st year Physiology. It’s anout a boy who’s so afraid of getting attacked by a leopard while walking home on the dark that he actually ‘sees’ one chasing him and runs screaming all the way home. Could your mind have been ‘playing tricks’ on you?

Rigmarole hi mnyama gani?
Sorry for the rigmarole…

Bangi sio spinach.

Wacha bangi, na uache ukali… oh, na uache kukalia talent, this is a well written hekaya

Umemeza ARV za jioni sokwe mtu hii?..

Thanks @CatLady . Grrrrrrhh!..

kabuda tupatie more hekayas hii kijiji ni siasa tu na uzini

Bril Hekaya @Ka-Buda as usual… Jirani wangu. Spooked me a bit as there is a nursing home not too far from where I live. I often look inside sometimes and see them being served 4 o’clock tea…a million things go through my mind and I walk vvvv fast.:frowning:

You can write!I second @negrowegrow. There is only so much politics that some of us can digest.