Today I will make chapos and ndengus

I want my wine:mad::mad::mad:

Am sure hakuna kahurura

But you need kahurura to make mukimo and we sub that with other greens. Usicheze na walalo na mhundi. Zile greens they import…
I don’t miss anything in Kenya other than Zesta Jam. Mbishas zitakwom…

Nilikwambia ukujie…white or red???

Red, niko njiani saa hizi

Unlike all you all,I have a ka good feeling about this pinkie.Too bad we are world apart,but nikapatana na yeye ata kama nikutumia kamuti to get into a steamy love making (sio sex) session with her,I would do anything just to get to the river between.I like stubborn women.While in her my D would never tire.

Ebu create handle ingine, then read this bs using that handle uone how retarded you sound

Fcuk off,that is me and my thoughts

Wait one…don’t come without red roses hata kama ni moja tuu.

Bubudiu usitishwe na mtu. My main army of ’ e-haters’ is mainly made up of 3 multi handlers with about a 1000 handles each. Then the rest and some women too. But I don’t give a flying fuck coz the feeling is always mutual. They always happen to be people I block easily which is why I did not migrate to the new village. Why would I follow folk nime-block on KT since I find their material not suitable for me…the same they find me a yawn a minute?
Difference is I don’t spend man hrs trolling them, I block ASAP-ish…

Okay I will do that

Hey, thanks for the recipe. I’m in love with such kind of food. You know, when I was I Spain I ate only nachos hehe. I tried to cook them at home but the taste was different. You know recently I’ve discovered this https://wofreviews.com/pork-rinds-low-sodium/ site with low sodium snacks. So I can associate the taste with the food from Spain. There I even found a guide on how to choose them, but I’ve tried everything lol. I believe only in my taste. So hope that I’ll manage to follow your recipe. Keep in touch!

They look very nice but I guess that they are too expensive, don’t you think so?

You are the dumbest biash North of Limpopo South of Sahara.I try my best to unsee your mapera stinking shitty posts but I can’t, since i believe in living and letting live.We all know you are in Randan.Enuff with we never nyef nyef any nyef nyef in the UK.Bullchieth.

…“We ria managu ukome…tiga mwiyodotoro…”

:DUyu ni uhoro wa tene.

[ATTACH=full]342596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]342597[/ATTACH]

You went that far to make due to peer pressure:D

Hapo hata si peer pressure. Ni life manze. Natoka hustle napitia kwa mathe wa cereals ananifungia dengu ya mbao na chapati nne.

Take photos, view in gallery and take a screenshot, crop and share those. They won’t have metadata.
Also in your camera settings ensure location tagging is off.

PS: Weka supu kaw wingi. I don’t understand the new normalisation of soup hate.