Today in the womanosphere:The low down on Moslem men

Eileen Chanya Kilelu …Sawa but niliona my friend akilazimiswa na bwana yake that’s why nime uliza

Suzzy Josephs am dating 1 n his family knows am a christian but i dont want to convert. But am okay with his kidz taking up his religion.

Kama ni walalo don’t waste your time

Aaaam are they really good in bed I guess that’s what she wanted to clarify pia

Aiii, mimi leave alone Muslim ata protestant nashidwa l need Catholics as SDAs do they stay in their church most

My problem is dating someone from another religion. It took me years to find a seventh day adventist from tagged and I’m happy I met him.

They don’t respect women look at western countries how they hate them since they don’t integrate just Google why muslims are not popular in the westernized countries…

Nani ako na copy ya wakorino nawo

Those people have money 24/7 wako sawa

Millicent Adhiambo wapi ? Oria tu ndio ako na pesa not all Muslims my dear

Wanapenda sim 2

Mimi huku Coast kwetu kumejaa muslims left and right but my heart can’t the moment nijue ur muslim hata box siiingi ju najua hakuna place tunaenda so i won’t waste ur time na sitaki u waste yangu,i will never convert to islamic that’s y i can’t entertain any muslim guy sio kwa ubaya that’s just me,but if u have no issue with converting and following their religious values go for it, wenye nimeona huku kwetu coast wako so carrying kwa wanawake wao,but very insecure na ukapata wa wivu hata job utaquit but u will never lack

Mii Attmore swee hii huconfuse watoi ju mostly the islamic religion will win have seen it huko coast na watoi watapelekwa madrassa na wewe hio familia ya kislamu won’t like u,been a non muslim hutakuwa na peace kwa hiyo familia hadi wamtafutie muislamu or u convert omba upate familia imeelimika waelewe

Princess Ellah acha nistick with my luopean,aki

They are very jealous, they own their women,… Abit complicated and very secretive. But they treat you as a queen… My experience.

Rayc Grace Mine as well. Very egocentric as well. Adding small dicks

Those guys wacha tu,they are the best they got everything a woman wants but ile attention wanataka inashinda ya Lc LC Chepz Keter

Nko na mwingine hapa,sijaona ubaya yeyote
When I visit his place,he cooks,cleans,serves,he just wants me sitted mpaka I suspect ni scam
He uses those pit latrines,he warms the water ananipelekea kwa hicho kibafu and comes to alert me that water is ready
Chakula,tunakula saa yote
Kila saa he picks something to eat,he wants me to eat too
Kwa pekejeng,he’s the best I have ever known
What am complaining about,he doesn’t text me ,sijui Kama ni kuchat ndio hajui,he has never told me he loved/ missed verbally but just through actions
Hapendi kuongelea hii mabo ya mabenzi modo modo

Not stingy at all and he hasn’t forced me to convert but once told me am free to do whatever I want
This is the best I have ever known
Ama ni scum wadau
Am yet to meet his parents/family

Utafunguliwa boot usijali alafu ni kupotezeana wakati hakuna mahali atakupeleka it’s a waste of time

Mapenzi pochopocho. Lakini siku yakuachwo hutapenda. Especially wazazi wakiingilia kati wamsomee Quran hutajua venye umeachwa

You will be spoiled with gifts
They share everything unlike the rest of religion we are somehow selfish
They are jealous so they will contain you all the time… When free you will always be together
Wako na Mapesa sio broke like our church boys

Nmeona hapo juu mtu amesema wanakuanga na pesa 24/7. Na kwani hawa mateja wanasumbua watu kisauni hawananga hizo pesa? Just asking

Watu hawataki ufanye kazi ,ushinde tu nyumbani ukikula, kulala na kulea, shidaaah!

The way my friend is giving birth, I pity her any way it’s none of my business but wanazaa ka panya

Utapewa talaka kwa simu,they don’t value women