Today is World Snake Day...

Black Mambas are found in Kenya and are far worse as they enter people houses. King cobras are rare and live in forests far away from people in Asia

Fortunately, where I live snakes are extremely rare. It’s too cold for them

Cockroaches
Mosquitoes
Rats
Venomous Snakes
Houseflies

Should be made extinct

Aisee

Bed bugs???

True story: when I was 3, back in late 1951, I almost became the mid-morning snack of a gigantic python in Ndeiya. Were it not for the quick action of my grandfather, who was scared shitless, you would not have had the privilege, honour, or renown of meeting the most distinguished member of this village. Ningekuwa mavi ya nyoka:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

My fren si wewe huogopa nyoka sana. Snakes are harmless, They only bite in defense

Where I stay we regularly encounter them. During the onset of the cold season sasa ndio shida kabisa because they try to sneak into the houses for warmth. However after several weeks of cold zinapotea kabisa. Most households have cats as a deterrent.

If you spit on a snake, it dies within hours, human saliva is venomous to snake as it is for snake to human

I have had encounters with them phobia haijapotea. I narrated how I stepped on one, then found one hunting a frog within the compound. Hii phobia sioni ikipotea

Nenda kwa zile snake houses(there used to be one along A109 kabla ufike voi from msa) uzione upclose utazizoea.

If you want to know i have a hidden talent ya ku-123TOKAMBIO Rushia mimi Kinyonga. Ile mbio nitatoka wacha tu. Kuna kabarabara hapo Nairobi siwezi pita na amani (james gichuru i think) hizo jacaranda trees zimebeba chameleon mob sana. But a snake tunaweza pishana njia vizuri bila shida

hahaha sasa Chameleon unaogopea nini maze.

Lakini kuna dame aliniambia aliwahi pata mboga amekatiwa kwa soko imekatwa katwa ndani pamoja na a small chameleon. Siku hizi she buys the uncut ones ajikatie nyumbani

Murogi ghassia takataka , niaje

How far will your spit go
[ATTACH=full]248541[/ATTACH]

Weee kitu inasonga mbele na huku inakucheki na jicho moja nyuma na jicho nyengine inacheki mbele, alafu inaanza kuchange rangi yako, then kimshenzi hata hakitoki mbio. ni kama kinakushow “bring it on motherfucker”. Mimi hapo sikai my fren.

Poa sana

Hio inaitwa superstition, Mimi kwanza nikiona chameleon , nikuibadilishia environment I change colour napenda sanaaa

I beg to differ on roaches,recently we’ve seen the importance of flies.The rest kill them all

Thanks to clearing of bushes for building and cultivation the serpents slithered away.Ati in 1951 you were 3yrs.My folks had not been conceived.Okay