Today the Nairobian Kauzi in me came out.... Wazungu wamependa ..

My second name is trouble.
I can start a fight with Mother Teresa in an empty room!

Sijui kwa nini,i always like to live a quiet simple life and i have been called a loner because i am totally anti-social but i always seem to attract trouble ata nikiwa peke yangu!
I just can`t do anything right kutoka those days of prefects writing down Noise Makers.
I have to be on the list of everything that is not right!..

Lakini ushoga uliaacha?

1 Like

Si hata kukunywa huko kwa pub ni stress kama wanakuchokoza kwa flat

heheh true lakini apandishe game alete mbisha/evidence; hata kama ni hiyo mbio anakimbia kama nightrunner, akimbie kama ameshika camenje apige kamomo neighbour hapo kwa corridor alete hapa cc @Ka-Buda

3 Likes

jamaa hata mbicha ya mguu ya dem hajawai leta but ati yeye hutomba madem tofauti daily .

4 Likes

My son came one day complaining ATI he had been bullied by a certain Somali in school .His mom akamwambia usilie ,uaambie teacher next time . This went on and on till one time I just told him in privacy away from his mom,“next time akigugonga hit him 3 times on his nose .You are a true descendant of Wanga kingdom.”

Kijana alitandika hiyo horia/waria vizuri the following morning.
We had to be called the day after to discuss his unruly behaviour . I told mama watoto “stay home trust me I’ll handle it!”, because I knew if she went with me ,my son will spill the beans about the motivation speech I gave him and hii italeta visieno/visirani kwa nyumba.

So i met this 3 teachers one was indian and the two were africans from zimbabwe i think.Being an Indian aliongea akaongea, then when I was leaving the office ,he followed me and took me on the side and said “thank you ,I would have told my son the same thing because these Somali kids are bullies. Just tell your son next time not to hit the head, to hit legs. The head is very sencitive” he chuckled and winked the eye.

Driving back hime I explained to my boy" Kijana you have[SIZE=16px] earned respect. Never back down and show you are weak. Your great great great great grand dad (Mumia wa Nabongo)was a king.You need to act as a prince".That was the end of Somali kid nonsense .[/SIZE]

Somehow my wife came to know about the inspiration speech but she laughed about it. There is a problem now, now he has so many “girlfriends” at school from his heroic act that I don’t know how to stop him before he becomes a teenager. Parenting isn’t easy guys. You think you are doing the right thing only to know what you are doing is a quick fix, but a monster builder baadaye…

Sorry for derail ,this is just my mini hekaya.

25 Likes

this is waay better hekaya than a grown ass man brandishing a knife to another man dressed only in his underpants

4 Likes

Good one. My kids have clear instructions to avoid trouble and not to bully others lakini wakichokozwa wasambaze kichapo tutaongea baadaye.

1 Like

:D:D:Dsi ata wewe uweke loud mugithi at 2 am mtoshane

1 Like

That’s why African kids have a low suicidal rate in comparison to Caucasian because hatubembelezi, tunachapa, tunakuwa bullied but tunakaa sugu. But umeongea ukweli elder

1 Like

don’t say :D:D

Maskini hata watoi (wild oats) hawakupatia Xmas, sasa January ana Merc in all white hood na anashtua wangoso na kisu cha waru?

Who told you he got scared?

1 Like

Sasa Ka-Buda

1 Like

A man has to stand up for fairness/justice at some point - mimi husema hata kama itabaki I’m crawling so be it.
Going with a knife is…well, guns too often come into play so have a care.
Mtu wangu - these memories man!!
Used to push two 18"s to these tracks at 16-55hz @750W RMS and the floor would vibrate, everything not fastened down would move about not loud but low! :D:D:D

Tracks like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHNdKepKfRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNibXSUvnY

Something nags me about how this lad went out though, still cannot put a finger on it - listen to the lyrics in these tracks.
These basslines were the thing!! @Luther12.

Poa sana @trish.
How happy am i to see you again!
Hope uko poa and wacha we catch up in privacy!
Nimekuwa nikikutafuta sana hope my comp remembers you!..

Awesome. Me niko poa. Shida ni I keep forgetting my pseudo email accounts. Then logging in becomes a probo.
Hope you good too;)

Unless you were given a deportation heads up huyo jungu hajaskia kitu Apo and don’t go to a nigga Crib half naked bruh :D:D:D:D