Today's Expose: Mbaku The Fake Is A Non-Kenyan Racist

:D:D:D

Oh shit my wife found out, help!!![ATTACH=full]252938[/ATTACH]

Nice exposé.

@captain obvious

I must say that im impressed by your commitment, if black africans had the same comitment when it comes to doing important stuff like Building Up Africa, Africa would have come far a long time ago.

Admin atupatie IP address yake sasa

Also ”Rafiki zangu” is a reference to John Pombe Magufulis famous quote ”Ndugu Zangu” :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE08p5AD47M

Its ironic that you name is @captain obvious because you know…

Hii jamaa tulijua ni jungu zile enzi za moi… nugu inakuja na ile tactic mzee ya divide and conquer niliassume villagers wako rada.
Best way kudeal na nguruwe ka hii ni kutoa alternativefacts zenye zinacounter yake. Piga mtu kwa game yake

You don’t know anything and never have i implemented divide and conquer tactics but seeked for black people to spread unity amongst each other all over the world, my threads are my proof. And if divide and conquer tactics are old then how come low IQ blacks still fall victim of them where they fight over tribalism and stupid stuff all while africa is getting looted by foreigners and corrupt politicians?

How are you going to beat me at my own game when im not playing a game but spreading hard truths? Your welcome to debunk my threads and add your counter arguments.

Ignore the mbaku troll that’s what I did . ajiongeleshe mpaka achoke .

The truth knows no feelings.

makes sense, ama it could be the Chinese testing their AI stuff hapa :smiley:

Mwambie yeye ni ng’ombeste ya M7

Great sleuthing @captain obvious!!

:meffi::meffi::meffi: Na bibo yako iko wapi? Tuone picha yake.

Keep on accusing me of spreading nazi lies but look at the truth the low IQ black man has already been mentaly conquered by nazi idologies which i’m pointing out so he can free himself. The black man is so mentaly conquered that he names his children after white people, like John instead of Onyango. He’s so mentally conquered that he can’t see the black beauty of his women unless she’s liggtskinned or heavy on bleaching creames which is why Lupita was only refered to as beautiful once she left Kenya and Africa where the low IQ blacks live. How can i be spreading something that has already gotten a grip of black people? All in doing is puting awareness on it so you low IQ blacks become aware of your stupid decission which are detrimental to black people all over the world.

Clearly a jungu. Even your Swahili is broken.

Kizungu yake ni lubbish he’s either an illiterate mzungu au zoomali but what I hate is hiyo picha, @admin should ban such images

Hii ku-MbafuTheGreat ashakua exposed for what he is. Wachana na hii jamaa

Haiya. Admin castrate this foreigner

ok

Leave alone @mbakuthegreat you peasants:mad: