Today's headlines. This jamaa is full of himself

iebc is where the govt messed up they don’t have full control now, chebukati is not a ruto man but he us neutral. how to control iebc is the govt biggest headache

Indians are organsied, they even have a system where you can cash in on unused medicine, supposing you finished your dosage and you have some meds leftover.
The Kenyan society we live in currently is worse than colonialism in many ways.
It always feels like the government is trying to squeeze some money out of us, there’s no day it feels like the government is doing anything for the benefit of the people, even when it is so.

Making him popular

DR. Karanja Kibicho taught me fluid mechanics at JKUAT. His exams were always difficult. But the guy is cunning.

Both of the two things involved are based on an illogical premises. The Iebc and Court had a majority Raila supporters.

Sonko is an attention seeking individual, with an inflated sense of importance, he picks fights with people who don’t bend to his whims. He thought he could order around a PS since he is an elected official and a buddy to the president? He was proved wrong.

I do agree with you that he is an attention seeking individual with an inflated sense of importance but if you remember well that whole saga came as a result of sonko not bending to kibichos’s whims and not appointing some gentleman to city hall, and also as well kibicho wanted to have a say on who is appointed the DG. Both of them are full of themselves but seems like that is water under the bridge now.

Huyo jamaa ni BADMAN(as the way jamaicans like to say).

Kumbe wewe @Okiya ni team #LiweLiwalo! The only part I concur ni hiyo mambo ya #CholeraOutbreak. That is entirely true. Kenyans want 1000% profits on everything. It’s now engraved in our social fabric. Ukipata chance unakamua wananchi vilivyo. On the part of the PS denying WSR security…hiyo ni kelele ya chura. Do you think he acted on his own directives? It came from above. Gatheca clearly dislikes Ruto and it’s apparent that the Tangatanga brigade wanted to use this chance to show WSR ati they can garner him enough votes in Central! Smh! Against the backdrop of Gatheca and Raila cancelling their visits there. Nao team #Kitaeleweka wakawapiga upper-cut ndio washow WSR that he’s not welcome in their backyard. Kibicho is just a pawn in the game if you get me.

The only way to become a president in kenya is known. Sio national popularity.

Very sad indeed, water rationing has started the cock suckers have never thought to add another bigger dam to supplement dakaini dam.There was more than enough rains last year and am sure if we had enough dams we could comfortably do even a year without rain.Honestly why do we have a government if it cannot solve some of the basic needs of her citizens.

The person controlling the “servers” ndio decides who’ll be PORK.

As it stands, the deck is stacked against the man from Sugoi.

You gotta kiss the ring on the pinky finger AKA play to the tunes of the mafia and power brokers. Kupatiana pesa kanisani, kubribe MPs and all the other BS that WSR is doing will not get him anywhere. These Tangatanga guys are just out to get a share of WSR’s loot before 2022. Wakishapata ya campaign WSR ataona moto. Kina ‘nanii’ can decide to flood these guys’ pockets with mullah on the turn to 2022; saa hio WSR coffers are almost running out and the tide will turn against him. The guy thinks money can get him everything. Hivi ndio kunaendanga:

Only fools believe in getting 50% plus one thing. That’s only partially true. The problem is servers kufunguliwa hakuna so we keep on speculating which as you know is easily dismissed.

The truth is that I like the situation in our country hoping that it may be an eye opener, but wakenya ni nani! They keep on looking for someone to blame for their own incompetencies.(like uchawi)

Pan tambua liwe liwalo. Mimi ni member wa Thirdway Alliance. Presidential candidate : Ekuru Aukot, Alliance high school alumni. Incoming MCA Msito himselfu, Alliance high school alumni.

But yule OB wenyu (Ichung’wa) is busy licking ass!! I respect Bush OBs but huyu ametuangusha bigtym! Take this from a Starch OB. Hapana tambua WSR BS. Team PK.

For IEBC, usiangalie commissioners or the chairperson. Kuna technical guys in charge of the systems who do complex stuff beyond the technical knowledge and skills of the commissioners. [SIZE=1]i won’t mention Musando[/SIZE]

huyo nyangau wa cross yafaa aamushwe hapo na nyaunyo awache upussss