TODAY'S STREET FIGHT HEKAYA....twas soo emberassing !

[ATTACH=full]13965[/ATTACH]
dawa ya weider ni brand new Nacet . Mwambie utamfungua akae kama steak ya display kwa butchery.

2 Likes

Sorry to inform you but you are just another FOOL and weights wont help your brain. Is that a sink? Were you in a washroom?

2 Likes

That gym + your workplace must be in Eastlands huku ndio kuna all types of stones everywhere… Anyway since we’re in the same locality I can be of good use to you but of course at a small fee… I have goons (these come with an assembly of assortments e.g razor blades, knifes, shanks etc) , rogue officers, assassins all at my disposal… I would recommend the goons to carry out this simple assignment please contact me for more information… TIA

boss you shtua him with a kick and he leaves his face unguarded, the best you could do was a right jab? My friend a well aimed hook would have dislocated his jaw, have you ever dislocated a jaw? No one can fight with a dislocated jaw. Or an uppercut yo render him unconscious. When you fight a,violent man don’t spare him,hit him where it hurts most

1 Like

Dislocate someones jaw and your wallet will hurt as well!

2 Likes

That sling thing is deadly if you know how to aim.

And that place he works that he keeps referring to as an office, doesn’t it have a washroom ?

1 Like

This is not a dispenser.

This is a bucket.

1 Like

Weider was right… dont expose innocent gym goers to ur bacteria and virusi.

1 Like

A dispenser doesnt have to be those electronic ones you see always. Its anything that dispenses stuff. Even a toilet paper dispenser in your toilet. Stop colonising ypur mind

1 Like

That is still a bucket.

self defense, would be glad to explain in court

1 Like

Nakumatt lifestyle

:D:D:D

Have you resumed to the gym ama iliishia hapo?

@Chiefkiumbe the guy was right but with the wrong attitude. Nyinyi ni wale you gurgle water and spit in a restaurant sink after eating. Ushamba kapsaa.

2 Likes

Always know when to fight and when to walk away.Though u were wrong to wash ua face at the dispenser, it was not worthy to engage that village tyrant.At the look of things, he had nothing to lose.Walking away does not brand u a coward but a wise one.It gives u an opportunity to live and fight a worthy battle another day.

Sasa hii story iliisha aje? nimeiwacha pale kwa 50/50. summarize tafasari

Aiii kwanini ,btw i do gym on sundays …Sijui ni saitani gani ilinipelaka on a weekday.