Toenails

nikiwa mtoi nilikuwa nashangaa mbona toe nails za mbuyu huwa ngumu hivyo, sahii ndio naanza kuona dalili that zangu pia zinaelekea hapo

2 Likes

i see what you did there…:D:D:D

mvua ni kiasi some days…

Mr. 4th cuts his right after showering, zinakuanga softened by the worra

2 Likes

…because real men do not grow toe nails. The nails tremble from afar then slither away… tuachishe û kubaff

2 Likes

I remember growing up my dad used to task me with the job of cutting his toenails…io ilikua kibarua na nusu… just visit any nakumatt they stock a brand of nail cutters that is specific for tough nails.

1 Like

It’s the description and it was tongue in cheek, coomernina wewe

1 Like

Ukikosa toe naill cutters, nunua bastard file.

1 Like

he he…nita vice namna gani ndio ni-file? i expected someone to recommend a grinder and finishing off with no 46 emery cloth…:D:D:D:D

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D

With your clan around, you don’t need a vice…

1 Like

Gaswi, buy a good nail cutter frm ile supermarket ambayo hawajui CCTV, you posted a pic sometimes last year, ilikuwa na waudumu wameketi on high ladders :smiley:

2 Likes

Hawana. I’ve scoured supers and beauty shops in vain. I’ll check in nakumatt nanyuki next time I go there.

1 Like

Too bad. I normally make sure my nails ( and beards) are trimmed by * (a lady) who shaves me in a kinyozi.

1 Like

hizi ndio vitu zilifanya uwe admitted last month

2 Likes

I saw them in Nakumatt Likoni the other day…
for the biggest and toughest toenails.

1 Like

He he. Did you have to emphasize the kinyozi Padre

1 Like

Yes Sir, there are classic ones who can do that, since the only good supermarket next to you is in Nanyuki. … and a good massage too.

1 Like

My sweetie wouldn’t understand the massage bit…

1 Like

[SIZE=1]She is not lustening. [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Hili ni baraza la wazee. She is in a CWA meeting at the Queen of the Apostles. [/SIZE]

1 Like

Later gotta go to Etihad…

1 Like