Tony Gachoka

I was trying to go back to my post where @Deorro cheered you on and realised it was deleted, I wanted to take a screenshot to prove my point… What coward even goes back to delete even past posts?

Sawa. Lovely weekend.

@gashwin @Msuper @Elin @Mathice just asking is Tony Gachoka your relative? This post was about contempt of court. If you wanted to talk about odm, tna, tingod then go create a separate thread.

Ouch!

i don’t think anyone here is trying to defend Gachoka and his deeds or misdeeds. my concern is that you can use the opportunity of his misfortune to throw cheap tribal barbs at a whole community since he simply comes from that community…huo si ungwana

1 Like

Una machungu sana, apana rarua rarua my humble colleague @Deorro

we all mis-step once in a while. when that happens a mature man realises his mistakes and apologizes or steps back. it is fools who try defending their mistakes by blaming others and shifting blame…

I would not mind if the above comment came from an impartial talker like @Elin …but not you @gashwin …Remember your “COR(war)Ds” comment in some listing before?..Yeah, you are just a white knight who is taking the moral high ground because @Deorro touched on “your people”. If you cant stand the heat in Ktalk you can join facebook groups like “Kilimani Mums” o_Oo_Oo_O.

1 Like

Niko sure hawa wenye wanaoverreact ingekuwa mtu ako na connections na opposition wangekuwa wanacheer wakiweka picha funny funny hapa. But mkuki kwa nguruwe…

there is a reason as to why I tagged @Wakanyama and not @gashwin

this was not meant to be a tribal or political post so I got nothing to apologise about
. if you got hurt then go get a hug

Sad that the thread turned into something else. Lakini, it seems Gachoka bit more than he could chew this time round considering that Maina Wanjigi is a loaded fella/

Last time you were pmsing you left the site. Your cowardice made you to beg to be reinstated? Ama throwing tantrums like a child is your speciality?

@Deorro , just let it go. It’s not worth it.

1 Like

I sincerely apologise and retract that (apparently) offensive word which in all honesty i considered to be harmless political banter. however, i would not hit on anyone because of the people he belongs to. political affiliation is a choice but the community one is born into is not. If i profile you because of where you were born then I am way out of line…once again, now that you have called me out, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa

I think Deorro’s comment was meant to bring a light touch and not bigotry as you guyz put it.

Siasa pelekeni >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>K-LOT

mbona watu wanacatch mafeelings ovyo ovyo, is it that time of the month?

[ATTACH=full]6797[/ATTACH] I think we are at one day to, take cover

5 Likes

you seriously hating on each other because?