Too Broke for Birthdays

Boss io pesa Ata recover from you one way or another, during the holidays my nightangle brought home a walnut colored suitcase she had bought from her campus’s shop for 17k.

Siku Sema any, I took a few pics and sent it to a guy I know pale Kariokor and he bought one for 11k.

Case ilikam na receipt and I left both cases there for her to find the difference in quality, my friend Hawa wanawake huchemka kama maji ya mbosho wakijua wameoshwa :smiley:

Anyway Nani anadai suitcase?

People should understand that Birthday gifts are voluntary. Ask them should you send the gift via parcel or be there? If they prefer the later drop them like a potato

Enda kichinjio ununue matumbo ya 300/= na Royco na mchele kilo tatu. Uambie Bibi apike mkule party na mteremshe na juice ya Quencher.

Ghaseer!

Hiyo ushiensss ya birthday issa conspiracy… Hiyo fitu Mimi Pana tambua kabisa… Myself growing up in the eighties best ningepata siku ya birthday ni juice na queen cake muthama akikumbuka na akuwe na mood poa… Na maboyz wakuoshe juu ya kichapo kama ya burukenge…

Perhaps it helped coz Mimi nikiingia relationships hiyo drama ya anniversaries na birthdays ukitaka, unanikumbusha, na ni kwa hiari, na uwezo, sio lazima… Can’t ransom me for a day and am always available the whole year paying fees, medical bills and feeding you…

Labda I croak a tune kama hiyo siku nitakuwa kejani sijatoka hussle…

Presha itakumaliza bro… You have no obligation over unsolicited gifts… Unapokea Tu na kusema ahsante… Hao watu huwa wanajua vile wanajilipa… And trust me huwa wamejilipa 10times over tiyari by the time upate zawadi…

Have you ever seen a broke-ass dude receive gifts?

Ni nini makasiriko asubuhi hivi, wamevunja wines & daimonos ama?

I know the kid may not care who bought the cake, but bibi Je? Will you allow your hubby to happily eat a cake he didn’t help in buying?

Ni huyo jamaa amekasirisha mimi

Alpha males hatujui whether even our casted seeds made it ama zilipatana na p2 or foetus deletus was the wrath leave alone birthday dates

Tuko wengi bro, pia me sikutoa anything another time son had birthday , niko na lot of loans man

Manze birthdays went okay. Though wife aliinvite fellow girls so nilishinda nikijifanya simezei yeyote mate. Thanks so much everyone. I learned that my presence was as necessary.