Too many Kungurus on tinder

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you beat me to it.

Nimetext huyu kikkie ameanza story za sijui ooh tupatana…mara anaskia njaa nimtumie dooh…sijui am not a whore but appreciation is a must…nimeachana na yeye kapsaa!

huyo dame ni wa kitengela…ako kwa kumguru sites kama zote…single mum na anauza…

Haha leta screenshot

@Duke of Busia…stumbled into this thread, waa dayuum si you are a winner?. I don’t quite know where you are coming from or going with your comment and no don’t care. I don’t rate you that highly so shame on you. Tafuta/wank to fame huku otherwise… without riding on my old handle MFW.

I would have made some really bad comments back to you but I remembered you allowed me to use your CV to get by in the big world??

Usidhani that some of us come here to show how bright and thomed we are. NEIN from me. I come to do what is called ‘kurugania’.

Yes your CV is what I use to get my lucrative job contracts. Thenks again!

MFW.

sielewi…ebu inbox

@Duke of Busia…Ati huelewi? you made unsavoury comments about my old handle Miss Finest Wine. So I defended it with sarcacism loaded to the max. Will inbox over the weekend and tell you how I read it from where I was sat.

Have actually met very nice and mature chicks on tinder, not only in Kenya but my travels around