Top 10 African countries with the highest Chinese debt

Kennedy Maina is an Antics BLM activist who swears by the leftist ideologies

Where then else can we get the loans? You sound like those people who swear that they cannot procure a bank loan for investment purposes yet they hardly save enough from their wages

And he does it from right there in his hometown of Muguga near the “Vetinari” center.

Loans are only good if you have a plan of what you want to do with them not if you are fulfilling the plan of the person giving you the money

Hahahaha. Kweli kabisa

Thus we should not trash the loans but rather the ones in whose hands the money ends up being

[QUOTE=“T.Vercetti, post: 2927728, member: 56818”

All I can do is shake my head in amazement.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Given the size of your balding head, this must take a long while :smiley: :smiley:

You cannot put Angola and Anti-corruption in the same sentence. Are you aware of the Dos Santos family and how much they have looted in Angola. Our dynasties don’t even hold a candle to them.

Debts are not bad if used wisely. Even at a personal you need to take a mortgage, car loan, education loan, asset finance loan, business loan, construction loan etc for you to “develop”. A country also needs loans to build roads, railways, dams, ports to facilitate and uplift the lives of the wananchi.

This is what i wrote ‘'With the new president whom seem to be anti corruption and want to improve Angola it can go far’'.

Now i get you, the new president has began house cleaning and the lady is number one on the list. He must have really hated Jose despite being on the same political party

Whatever is the case, going after the corrupt high official is always the best way to set the tone that a new day is here.

Baba should be taking notes