Top Searched Words

I hate Trump but I think he’s a genius. If the world was the one voting(and this village:D) angeenda nyumbani saa mbili asubuhi sometime in November next year. Unfortunately, despite his cringeworthy statements karibu kila siku, I think his advisors are doing a great job. Right now he has left the other three women of colour and concentrated on Omar. Except for the neonazis, the rest of the white community shrugged off the racist comments and pretended they were outraged too. Come voting day, wanaingia kwa hio booth, check both corners of their eyes, silently swear derogatory slurs towards you-know-who, and vote for their own. The fact that only 4 Republicans voted to censor Trump tells a lot.

By the way, no need blaming Nancy yet she tried her best to keep things under wraps only for the squad to think they were four Obamas put together. And those still hallucinating that Omar will unite America poleni sana. She needs to go independent like yesterday so that the DP can be salvaged. Mark this post

You would not be too far from the definition of the word:

gerrymander

gerund or present participle: gerrymandering
[ol]
[li]manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.[/li][ul]
[li]achieve (a result) by manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency.[/li][/ul]
[/ol]

I’m sorry if it occurred to you that I don’t understand it. I was just being sarcastic that it happens right now in Kenya.

I think Trump support goes way beyond the poor white people that you mention. How come only 4 Republican reps have come out to oppose his racist talk? Do you think all the other reps come from poor districts?

Trump is articulating (albeit in foul agitating language) a feeling many white Americans have had especially since 2008. That their country is being run over by the darker skins. From the hordes of African and Asian immigrants importing everyone from their village including the village dog; to the hundreds of thousands of Hispanic immigrants crossing the southern border. It does not help that big companies sent manufacturing jobs overseas in search of profits, and left millions of Americans without a safety net.

America needed to elect in 2016 a sober and uniting voice at its helm. A white version of Obama, that would give hope while dealing with the immigration issues quietly using laws of the land without whipping up emotions. I have a feeling Trump has let the genie out of the bottle. I am not sure how it will pan out, but the America I see now is seething with hate that could boil over unless sober minds prevail.

What are you saying?

This I agree with. The contemptible person who took the Democratic ticket ignored key states because Obama had wrestled them from Republicans for two straight terms. In any case, even though she won the popular vote by 3m, a lot of people were not too keen on voting for HRC.

It would be time to see where Trump takes this. He’s only got half the white (south mainly) and I bet he’ll lose.

Either you are 10 steps behind, or you only see what you want to see because you want to admire Drumpf (against your nature) like the whole GOP that has swallowed his shit since the primaries.

That Kigui has a tight butt and chips on his shoulders

You are right. He’s playing “remorseful” already.