Torn between a Vitz RS and Honda fit

Don’t listen to this Honda parts nyef nyef… most consumables kama air filters, vitu za service etc are way cheaper than those brare toyos.

Those talking of parts blah blah blah, mnataka kusema all the Honda car owners have problems getting spare parts?

@Philip J. Fry ako na Honda Fit na hasumbuki.

@Elgin, go for the Honda Fit if you want a roomy hatchback. 600k pale Mombatha unapata gari imetoka CFS.

If you want it’s saloon equivalent, the Honda Fit Aria will get you sorted.

If you want a slightly bigger car that you can carry some matoke from your rural home to your place or mitungi ya maji from school, go for the Wagon variant : Honda Airwave or Honda Partner.

Honda Airwave is so sexy and will set you back around 850-950k straight from Japan.

This seems ideal to someone with parking issues like you.
[ATTACH=full]148204[/ATTACH]

@Philip J. Fry Na @introvert Tafadhali tuambie mambo ya spares za honda kama ni ukweli. On a serious note is it as bad as they make it out to be? All i know is they are genuine ndio maana mtu hataki kununua original anataka za streets(promoting more theft)
While at it ongea about mazda spares pia. Kuna demio nimeona ameshindwa kupata side mirrors but i think she(the owner) is just lazy

I don’t buy into this spares availability story.
Cost maybe.

spare parts ziko hapan skiza meffi hapa
reliability honda any day

Hondas are tougher than Toyotas. Their parts last longer. Story ya availability of spare parts ni meffi. Online shopping makes it even much easier.
Toyota minded people are simply not progressive thinkers

If you like a car, buy it. As long as you can afford to maintain it. Spares are always available.

Would you recommend a civic overa premio
The stream over the wish?
I am torn between stream/civic vs premio/allion

go for Toyota mwarimu. Spares na resale value may be better

VM(Village Momo) @Guru alisema Premio henedei

Vitz RS is only comparable to the Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart.

Toyota tops the reliability rankings around the world. Regular maintenance is also cheap. Even in europe.

Tafuta toyota sienta ili uendelee kubeba abiria weekend vile ulikuwa ukifanya na nduthi. Plus inaweza kuwa unofficial school bus.

All are good for sure. The Honda variants remain more durable and easier on the pocket. Toyota has hiked its prices merely because of demand nothing else.
Personally i drive a nissan and i find it more comfortable and more stable at high speeds compared to its Toyota counterpart.

Weka data that backs up your claims otherwise hiyo ni kenyan meffi mentality

Until the day you meet the supercharged Fit RS
Comes with Coil overs, HP, All Round Disk Brakes, Mugen Exhaust and Cold Air intakes… the Front is designed to channel in more air

Wacha upuss, Honda fit spare parts ziko available… everywhere!

Spares availability i echo that is umeffi. original Honda Spares could be expensive Yes, but ziko, they are expensive because they are original, last longer and so they cost more than the cheap taiwan shit your toyo mechs put in your cars
Reliability - Hondas are very well made…take alot of abuse before they break down. go to baricho rd, industrial area, ngara etc… most Honda engines are dead stock… they are not moving as those on the road, huge a huge % are not dying

Nunua Mazda Verisa mjamaa, thank me later.