Torn/Damaged ligaments

I am walking now on both feet so there is hope. But I am not healed yet and I have accepted it will take ages. The karae I mean is the big one with handles on the side…forget it’s name.

I knew I crushed mine as the pain was excruating on the spot. I was running on the treadmill and upped it with my eyes elsewhere.

Niaje nguruba konzo?

Do you have a list of other gay sports that we should avoid?

I am an doctor. Take three cups of bone broth to heal faster.

orthopeadic surgeon.

Are you a real doctor or are you a doctor like Dr Dre is a doctor?

Utazeeka tu maathias

Some people are generally slow-Aviator

Any fracture or severe ligament injury or tone is very painful,you need to consult the Orthopedic Consultant for better treatment and surgery if need be.Usually after treatment it will take up to 3 month to heal completely.

Seems my sarcasm went past the mentally impaired

R rest
I ice treatment
C compression
E elevation

other than football there is no other game with Wariahs. Don’t subject us to your level of inexposure, ghasia!

Hope your period itaisha leo… Utombwe vizuri uache kutusumbua kijiji meffi

Actually sometimes it can take more than 3 months!

There’s a law of nature that states that everything goes from a state of order to disorder. From what I’ve read no amount of surgery, plates, knee-cap replacements will return the bones, tendons, ligaments and nerves to function perfectly like they used to. And any injury will just get worse with time if there’s strain.

If you don’t listen to your body and strain you’re only bound to make it worse. I suffered injuries in my ankle and knees several years ago in high school and they’ve never really recovered 100%. I made the mistake of running a marathon some 3 years after and it made things worse.

If I were you I’d probably quit tennis for good and replace the passion for sport with something less high impact like yoga, capoeira or weightlifting.

Very true indeed. I face months and months of physio. I miss gyming/gym friends so much and there are many things I could do there like yoga but it is boring. What took me there is the treadmill, bike and aerobics but I got no choice. When I think of what the xrays showed and how frustrating immobility is…najikaza. Will find something else to do hata kama ni press-ups. Furthermore the consultants tell you frankly what will happen in old age if you don’t do abcd. I am expected to exercise the leg everyday but a different exercise with a tape and notes…wriggling my toes and all that nonsense. NKT.

Pole sana kwa maumivu mblo. Not to discourage you but you better start accepting that you’ll be out of commission for a long time to come.

Once had a fracture that brought me back and ankle problems after an accident. Mboss, hata usinikumbushe. I expected the fracture to heal in 8wks but no, it took a while 6months. And this, after I took matters in my own hands and decided to put myself on daily calcium & vitamin D supplementation plus monthly check X-rays. After this, I remained on daily physio for a 1yr and on alternate days (thrice a week) for a further 1yr. All this time I was on crutches.

The first day I (attempted to) walk(ed) I felt like one released from prison. The day is still etched in my memory. Today, almost 15yrs later, I still get occasional aches and pains and I’ve made peace with the fact that I’ll probably hook up with arthritis earlier than most.

Hydrotherapy works, yes. But outside of a few big hospitals in a few major towns, it’s unavailable.

Sio huko pekee, hata Nai. Try accessing a major building like Nyayo Hse and report back. Public transport nayo haiwesmek hata kidogo (its in moments like these that you wonder who designed those narrow doors in those minibuses you see at KenCom).

For one with such an injury, weight gain is inevitable.