TOXIC WORKMATE

Shida ni yeye. He was brought from field for sexual harassment to contain his out of control behaviors! Even fees ya watoto watano ni bibi analipa. So how is the wife the problem? She wants him to bring the money he’s seducing interns with to pay fees. Ukikuwa irresponsible as a man you can expect hell even from the best woman. Being a man sio kuzalisha/kuoa, its to provide! And if you’re too poor to provide then you’re too poor to be running around with interns hadi pia hao huwekwa cell na bibi. Like how he was to go to jail bcz of non payment ot child support!

Hii story naona ni kama munajuana saidi na huyo mzee and you have unresolved issues kama threshold kutofikishwa. If not, do what took you to the office and ignore everything else. It does not concern you

I do but him popping into my office twenty times a day is becoming a distraction. Its annoying and interrupts my flow. I was just illustrating vile yeye humwaga mtama of his personal life in the office, and the type of inappropriate things he says. Na sio Mimi, the woman working under him has a worse time but bcz of his HBP and mental state we all handle him with kid gloves.

Mambo za mathresholds dont think that bcz to many here everywhere is a place n time to sex pple everybody is like you who has one track mind. Hiyo ni ya,watu hawako serious na maisha. Watu wa mpatie Coomer!

1 Like

Hapo ni ukweli old @FieldMarshal CouchP is stupid and useless African bashing negroid.