toyota belta or nissan note.?

nita

kuwa na tegea dame hana plan wale huwa stranded atleast sita kuwa mse wa nduthi kila saa petroleum njeri

3 Likes

Hehehehehe

Nissan Note mpya before the new rates was 550k direct import.huku local is from 600k na juu. Belta nayo landing cost was like 700k. You won’t get a good condition Nissan Note selling for less than 480k. Don’t get what you mean by resale. For your budget get the Note. Just make sure you put in the correct atf /cvt oil.most are on NS2. Nissan are equally good cars.

1 Like

ati premio has better construction than premio? disagree

Weka mbisha nikuambie

Ati atia munene?

1 Like

hio ndio gani?

Mafuta ya gear box. Usijaribu kuweka mafuta ingine or else you will buy a new gearbox.

I meant accord. honda accord

The accord can just boast the engine. Most accords are cheap grade finish. When I look at a car, even the texture of paint matters. Na si kusema ya premio ni mbovu.
[ATTACH=full]27187[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]27188[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]27189[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]27190[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]27195[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]27196[/ATTACH]
premio
[ATTACH=full]27191[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]27192[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]27193[/ATTACH]

hio ni accord ya mwaka gani na premio ya mwaka gani? you are talking to one who uas owned and driven an accord for one and a half years

both 2008. Am talking about the build, not where its driven or not. hio premio haijawekwa zile mats zake.

there is something called trim level and what I am seeung there is just different colors for both cars and faux wood on the premio. gou seem to prefer the cool grey. my accord had similar interior as the one you posted and I can say the build quality was superb. accord also has faux wood

www.fewmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2008-honda-accord-interior-wallpaper-ebvotvgg.jpg

This is an expensive US spec. An which year is what you have posted. I doubt it is 2008. Where is its body pics? be OBJECTIVE

same body type 2008. US spec diesnt have that body type, that is reserved for acura. here is the link www.fewmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2008-honda-accord-interior-wallpaper-ebvotvgg.jpg

I am saying that spec isnt what is sold here. Thats a more expensive spec. usually sold in US and some other developed countries. and Aha. So you own an accord. I understand the defence. Ata templar ana-defend 1000cc mbaya sana. Its closer to jaro soja mobile.

1 Like

hehehe Jaro Soja is a tree hugger, an environmentalist that is why

2 Likes

sold here? si huku you import what you want? it is not a controlled market like US. That is not US spec and that body shape does not sell in US as honda but acura. I no longer drive accord and I uave owned a number of toyotas.

See what I posted Up there? that is what you find in the market here at the current prices. Acccord is also expensive as sold from manufacturer.

you cant make a sweeping statement based on what is in the market without factoring in the dynamics of the market. again you posted photos of different trim levels and make judgement on that. honda imports are cheaper in kenya. but the focus was not on price tag