Toyota Crown vs Nduthi

power : weight

Nimejifunza lesson apa thika road tena kuzidisha si mbali sana na driving, nilikuwa gear up nikuscratchisha matako watu wafurahie. County counsel ilipita na wafanyikazi lorry Tatu nilijua sijui

Wapwani husema gari ni sumu na pikipiki ni jeneza.

I am grateful to be alive today and i have definitely learnt from my mistakes on the road.

Southern Bypass at dead night

Perfect remedy for those bikes. Respect to german engineering.
[ATTACH=full]281337[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]281339[/ATTACH]

Yani jamaa anapeleka gari 240 kph USIKU?? my fren, you guys have more balls than an elephant

At night, its more difficult to see obstacles on the road and your headlights can only see so far. By the time you see a stuck car or some drunk crossing the road, its too late to do anything about it

Ata a stray dog crossing the road utaigonga and it may smash through the windshield

South Africans have their answer…a vw polo Gti. they have nicknamed it the vrrr phaa or the panty remover…ghetto girls love it( SA ghetto girls are pretty and affordable)…can easily hit 230km/h
[ATTACH=full]281342[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]281343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]281344[/ATTACH]

Wacha ngombe ama mbuzi ichomoke mbele ya nduthi at that speed. The rider will be pieces

My love for motor bikes has fallen to an all time low since sept last year when I almost lost my life on thika road after my bike burst atyre while doing 100km/hr and instead I fractured my tibia and fibula that am still nursing upto now , sahi nikipanda pikipiki I literally sweat out of fear for fear of arepeat of that incident .

happened to me back in 2011.I spent 2 months in hosi…I was lucky i veered off the road into a tree plantation and hit one of the trees.I had almost collided with a matatu.Upon recovery i sold the sportbike asap.I saw death staring at me

Sportbikes are NOT for use in ANY kenyan road. Too much power on roads filled with too many maniacs of all kinds

A mum gifted her son a Honda Cbr 1000 on his birthday. That same month the bike killed him somewhere along Nairobi nakuru road.

Another guy was decapitated kwa ile bridge iko pale sagana river kwa samaki.

Another guy was torn in smithereens pale kariobangi karibu na coop bank. Jamaa wa lorry joined the highway kimalenge

You should have sued that tyre company. It’s very rare for motorbike tyres to burst

Apparently nilikanyaga some metalic object on the way

Waa it must have been very sharp and cut through your tyre like a hot knife through butter. If it was pointed like a nail it would have been a puncture

Sure