Toyota hiace 7l vs Nissan nv 350

Nipo tu humu humu, shughuli ndizo nyingi.

ZD 30DDTi CRD(Common rail). I usually use Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 Fully Synthetic

1 Like

Am selling t hiace 7L kcg

Thats very trueā€¦ Iko na freno

1KD only. 2KD haina.

1 Like

Poaā€¦My 7L Inaachilia freno kama FH :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D Beautiful sound Iā€™m sure. Itunze lakini, as the muffler/catalytic converter gets clogged over time inaleta shida si haba.

Thanks for the insightā€¦ Though iko watu wamengā€™oa zao.

Usingā€™oe hadi ile siku italeta shida. If and when it does, utaona ikiwasha taa ya emissions and/or check engine plus a reduction in engine power etc etc. For some, you can regenerate. For those that refuse to, then you decat and fit an emulator.

Hapo sawa kabisaā€¦ Thengio mono.

Most welcome.

Daktari, aki si hata mimi munigawie hako ka freno. After driving a truck I always find myself in descents looking for the engine brake lever while driving my van

Heheheā€¦hii ya 1KD sio lever lakini.

@Luther12 my 7l freno works but sometimes it doesnt. The engine light is on for a while then it dissapears. What could be the problem

Very high chances that itā€™s getting clogged. Get an engine diagnosis done and the issue rectified before it ā€˜chokesā€™ your engine.

I understand kuna vitu zinakaa honey cob ziko kwa muffler na mechanic wananipea 15K wanunue. Do they any effect on perfomance?

Yes it does. Hiyo ikiwa clogged ndiyo itā€™ll mess up your engine. Iā€™ve seen it happen to a few already.

However, let a proper computerized diagnosis confirm for you what the issue really is. It could be that the catalytic converter requires ā€˜regenerationā€™ which is a simple thing. Donā€™t interfere with the muffler just yet.

PS: The emulator also goes for around 15k.

Seems am having this problemā€¦how do I do this regeneration? any garage in Nairobi?

In Nbi youā€™ll have to ask around, none that I currently know of. First, however, get the diagnostics done.

Yap I have opted for an emulator as a lasting solutionā€¦currently at Kirinyaga road