Toyota Hilux Dcab

Those are good figures.

Baraza wa nation huwa anasema the Toyota D4 technology is too modern and prone to human errors. And he is not wrong. This is not the supertough Toyota hilux ile ya zamani. If you must get a double cab then research other makes as well. The tried and tested atoti Nissan NP300 is a fantastic truck often overlooked. Or the more powerful and more expensive Nissan Navara KingKab which is actually more powerful than the hilux. The advantage is Nissan maintains their old tried and tested engines. And the handling is awesome. In S.A. and New Zealand Nissan ni brand kubwa.

Na pia kuna ford na Isuzu dmax. Don’t know much about those.

Gari kama hizi hazitaki budget kidogo msee. Tena you think you will save a lot with the diesel?

Navara hapa kenya sijui zinatengenezwa na butter? Zi huchapa sana. Labda tuongee ford na dmax

Yes, fully synthentic for turbo engines.A turbo uses oil as a lubricant and as a coolant meaning getting it wrong and the unit fails within a very short time.Every time you switch off a turbo charged engine when the turbo has been in action without giving it sometime (remedy is getting a turbo timer) to cool down all the oil near the turbo is ‘‘cooked’’ and the oil looses the lubricating properties because the chemical properties are broken down by the high temperatures.

Bajaj 150 anytime

But surely ni gari gani ya siku hizi ama hata lorry inaweza kuwa described in the same glowing terms as the tough enduring cars of the past? Hadi Mercedes of all cars siku hizi inafanywa recall.

The hilux a car that was even praised on top gear for its toughness (that is the old hilux specifically), hii hilux ya siku hizi inabeba simiti for two months and it looks like it’s been through a war zone. It guess it also depends on the owner of the car. If you believe that washing your navara is a sin then what do you expect. Some young drivers don’t even know cars need maintenance. Anajua tu fuel. Gari inaenda hadi inakufa engine juu ya kukosa oil.

[ATTACH=full]154753[/ATTACH] I like Toyota Tundra more though sijawi kuiona on Kenyan roads…

Tundra is a US market ‘‘truck’’ .USA is left hand drive and most are petrol powered and massive engine .Hii ukifanikiwa kuleta huku you will form a club with @introvert

While at it i have never understood Americans appetite for humongous vehicles the likes of Escalade, tacoma ,tundra ,f150 and very crude and huge engine 4000cc and greater but they only get very low BHP though torque is what matters when hauling.

i use hilux double cab old model and its a work horse. itafanya kila kitu. there is a day i towed a canter with it and it didnt strain. Spares ndio expensive but its worth it

:mad::mad::eek:

You are very unforgiving.I hope you grow old to resemble the guy on your handle picture

Because they can afford the petrol that goes into those monsters. Zinaitwa full size trucks. And they’re not low HP like you said, those trucks pack hundreds of horses. The ford F150 raptor has over 500 horses like a Ferrari.

I liked muscle cars hadi nikaona dodge challenger pia ni monster of a car. One would look ridiculous driving one on a Kenyan road.

Feerings>>>>>>>>>

Hilux D4D, my dream beast.
Hii aoiii! Hata khupipi anajua.
Nikiwa mbiroonea hii ndio nachukua.

Trust me if I park that beast besides your MeffiCedes @ Tribe Hotel, bora iwe safi, I can still attract attention or even clinch a biz deal.
Mind you, Jana ilikuwa imetoka shambani n carried 1tonne of cereal nikaangusha hapo Nyamakima.
Na Tuesday nirudi na stock ya shop yangu Meru. Ikifika April, mimi na khupipi haooo…hadi Mwambatha.
Can your MeffiCedes do all that or you’ll be hiring pickups n trucks to do your logistics? (I.e if you have any at all)

Postscript: usicatch

Pantambua Baraza.
Let him explain to us why mostly Toyota (Hilux n Cruisers) ferry khat? Its cz theyr speedy, reliable n stable.
My old man tried it with a Peugo 504 but resigned it. It kept up the speed yes, but on other factors Toyota wins hands down.
All other pickups you talk about can’t handle terrains n workloads of the Landcruiser or Hilux

Nakwambia niliona Jeep fulani imeparkiwa na tenderpreneur. I have never seen such huge wheels on a passenger vehicle. Sijui kama ni za tractor bana. The car was new and it seemed the wheels are standard not an exaggeration. Those people must think we drive toys. On american forums you mention you drive a corolla and you are given rko.

I love the lazy but determined torque of a Toyota N/A dithoro engine (specifically 3L-2779 CC on the HiLux LN 86)…lakini as the vehicle grows older vibrations zinakuwa excessive so check engine mounts, injectors, na timing belt.

Nissan: Good engines, BAD bodywork, flimsy at best!!?

Isuzu: Annoying engine note…infact growing up my neighbour who was also our headmaster owned an Isuzu TFR na kila asubuhi akiwasha gari nilikuwa najua wakati wa kuenda shule umefika…so by extension I’ve disliked Isuzu pickups ever since!!!

Toyota double cab Pana pita 100kph kwa corner… Utakufa tukuzike