TOYOTA LANDCRUISER PICK-UP

I think they got their hands on these Toyotas when they kicked out the Army. I would find it a bit far-fetched to claim Toyota are in business with terrorist as it would be very easy to prove it.

Hii ndio verbal diarrhea

2 Likes

Its cheap to maintain and run. + its reliable. An armoured vehicle like kenya uses in somalia is a guzzler in comparison and is expensive to maintain. And how many of armoured vehicles can militias or even ISIS buy? Some vehicles need trained personnel and engineers. That is why these people have no need for things like Abrams or any armoured vehicle in the long term, except for a few propaganda video shoots.

If a simple heavy duty excavator running on a piston engine is hired out for 15k per hour + operator charges, then figure out what an armoured 60+ ton tank worth half a billion Ksh running a turbine engine and complicated weaponry costs to maintain and run.

1 Like

In June,ISIS captured barracks na wakapita na Humvee armoured vehicles …unajua ni ngapi???…℉√£€ing 2,300 vehicles. Sijui tutablame US of A for pushing IS’s agenda of terrorism and extremism ? #sipping my turungi.

my understanding is dat in all the conflict zones syria,afghan,iraq,somali,nigeria e.t.c none of them manufacture weapons. know da milion dollar question is where do they get those weapons who supplies them?

And, with what do they pay for those weapons?