Toyota Rush 2nd generation...1500cc SUV. Mbarris a throw!

Escudo is an all-out off road. Nimeguess ata

Kwani how bad is the Forester SH ,sijaona any mentions.

Toyota Rush is a Daihatsu Terios…Doesn’t have a Toyota engine if I am not wrong…
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daihatsu_Terios

[ATTACH=full]186876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]186877[/ATTACH]

But on the brighter side bei ya gari mzee locally zitapanda so unapata unauza gari yako yenye you’ve used for a while for nearly as much as u bought it ama hata at a profit :smiley:

This will only make sense if you intend to use the sale proceeds to do other things otherwise getting a replacement car will equally be high.
Time to get genuine parts and always adhere maintenance schedules and right fluids.
I have noted with a couple of people that they don’t care about basic things like viscosity.

I am foreseeing the nduthi industry getting more customers ,and tutakuwa kama India.Chaos loading .But @introvert group of companies will be smiling all the way to the bank.

U are very bright, u are the only one who noticed that. Itiot

Am not aware, why did they stop production? I thought they only stopped production in the KLUGGER?

Hahaha… I have a friend with a Toyota Rush… And the only thing Toyota in that car is the Toyota sign… Spares anatafutanga za Daihatsu Terios :D:D:D Only kenya power and their staff bought that car in kenya… Shitty car with a very narrow wheel base…

na sisi wa Subaru Forester 2002-2008 Model tukae wapi ? Subaru ilitu-saliti
[ATTACH=full]186882[/ATTACH]

From experience I found it easier going over uneven paths, those with sudden steep sunken/protruding areas, plus i found that the sides are higher thus avoids touching when one end of a path is higher than the other side, the v6 engine seems more optimized for the more rough roads not speed, actually its abit clumsy on the open roads as compared to the others, plus I found that build especially around the suspension parts is more robust, even after using on rough paths creaks and movements are minimal.

I can compare it to the outlander, which I have used in similar conditions, just found that is it starts to rattle and creek too easily, maybe its the unit that I had, but nimesikia some complaints along that.

hahaha, they joined the suv look crowd for the forester, maybe they thought the outback would keep that ‘wagon-ish’ look.

toyota rush is a daihatsu terios. nissan advan= mazda familia, kenya power was the biggest customer back then. question is, would you buy a daihatsu for 3m kama ujarogwa?

Toyota has shares in Daihatsu and Subaru hence the similarities in some models kama hio Rush amd Terios, same for Rav4 and Subaru Forester

Hapa Kwa RAV4 and Forester umenoa ndugu.Those two share nothing maybe a similarity of having 4 wheels.

Would you rate it higher than 2011 forester models ?. I am considering either of them

I have not interacted with the subaru, but I think they have the awd, while the suzuki ni mambo na diff lock, for the typical kenyan off road scenarios I would still go with the suzuki, plus the shorter nose can come in hand for some tricky situations - but if its mostly driven on proper tarmac, the suzuki is not the best in that class, pick up is a bit sluggish, and just seems to lack the zoom zoom power, so if you are the people who don’t like being overtaken then its not the car for that. But personally I like the suzuki, its not very common on our roads so unique in some ways.