Toyota Wish pros and cons

Yaani bado hajapewa kiti? Ama zilienda na site upgrade? Pro ya wi seven seater… Con ni vile ni toyota na it is big people abuse it itachapa haraka. . I will withold suggestions on any other brand seeing vile @1776 amepiga mtu sweep

Ugly car

So tuulize nini hapa? Wacha watu wasaidiane places and things hawajui.

A very good option to check

Hapa umesaidia venye @sitaki ameongea

Thank you so much

Naona Admin atafungulia some people forum special ya matusi

Enyewe ni ukweli. It has a weak body uzeeka haraka. Thanks

Sijapewa kiti! Wacha nitafute xtrail or CRV na hio bei ama?

Kama ni

Do you want an alternative ama unataka tu kuchukua wish? What i know is any car runs good if you keep it well. And what do you want to use the car for? Tunafaa kuanzia hapo

For personal use - kunibeba na family. Any alternative?

if it is seven seats unataka there are plenty of options. But kama family sio that big why bother with seven seats? I would go for the honda stream kama ni seven seater. It is just sexier. And being a honda it is reliable and you have a little more peace of mind. They are also cheaper. Ukitaka kuuza ndio labda itakusumbua but if you want to keep it i think it is ok.
Kama ni station wagon you need, kuna legacy na fielder(i hate this thing juu ya wezi na reputation yake) angalia atenza wagon( very pretty) na infact honda accord tourer( this one ni too damn sexy)
Saloon uko na options mob. Kwanzia premio to atenza. Legacy. And for 1500cc kuna honda civic and mazda axela. So my friend magari ziko. Just pick one depending on the need. Do not buy kitu hautatumia. Like watu hununua SUV na hawaendi nazo place mashamba. Watu hununua vans na wanabeba watu wawili. Ama unanutua vitz na unabeba ngombe nayo( literally)
Chukua
7 seater- stream
5 seater wagon - atenza/accord
5 seater saloon 2000cc- atenza
5seater saloon 1500cc- civic
Small hatch back- axela, honda fit
[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=full]163246[/ATTACH]

I also find Toyota wish iko na very weak body and the fact that iko low esp huko mbele Ile plastic ikishanza kuchapa it really looks ugly sometimes inshikwa tu na pavement Kwa parking and it tears like rotten banana. I’d suggest Toyota Fielder kama unataka tu hio wagon body the new model is really cool.

Wish utashinda Grogan ukinunua side mirror yako over and over

[/QUOTE]

Indeed you are a General - thank you very much. Umenijenga sana. I was considering fuel too since its everyday car not ka za watu wa Nairobi uoneka barabarani end month

Filder ni hotcake ya wezi na waalimu

A question just to know; in the saloon 5 seater umeacha axela sport but in the small hatchback ukainclude - why?

Fuel economy stick to 2000cc and below utakuwa tu sawa.
Mambo ya mazda sport it was an oversight i love that car too.
Just take care of your car. And really look at the car you are buying kabisa usikuwe conned into buying mashida.
I would avoid hot cake cars if i were you. Mambo ya kuingia mahali parking hata hukai na amani always thinking about the car. That is why my options are avoiding toyota. Field ya crv na xtrail i am not familiar. Hiyo uliza mwingine. And a talker recently bought a mazda. Inbox yeye akuambie utamu

Mazda MPV si mbaya, Google it

Wish iko tu sawa, just maintain it well, reg service na usiipatie madents, kurekebisha dents irudi normal shape is hard. But very reliable, consumption very good almost like a 1500 on long distances, and good power. If buying locally used be extremely cautious, kagua engine mzuri. Parts a bit expensive than akina fielders,

For fuel economy, you can not beat the small basic cars, those things are just efficient, unaweka full tank and you forget fuel stations exist, tyre zikiisha, with 10k you can easily swap all the 4, and in some cases upatiwe change.
The poster has to remember the bigger and sportier the car, the higher the maintenance costs, but he has not yet explained his car needs, that way one can give better recommendation. You might recommend an axela, akipata aanze stress ya kutafuta coil springs za premacy in order to raise it.