track me!

Hapana, “some piece of hardware nikiweka kwa simu nijuange penye simu iko at any given time”

STOP killing the guys hopes. this things actually do exist. Unacomment in the wrong place ka huna alot of info on things heri ungesema ikipatikana utambulishwe…if you loose your iphone and ulkua umeactivate your find iphone best believe io simu utaipata cz u cnt remove the gps frm tht phone and bado find iphone only works with the registered customer so dont thing u will flash an iphone. pia umesehau mkenya mwenye alikuja na track your nduthi go read more on it. I know some things the guy can actually get but thats jst alot n saio ni simu ya 15k wachaiendee utashika ingine.

I think ww unafaa uache kuwatch movies sana u knw this things do exist. Do research before aimlessly commenting. ulizia tracking nduthis utapewa stori how a kenya came up with system yakusecure nduthis from nt getting lost by tracking them … if you think io ni kubwa iphone has installed wat that guy is asking abt n ikona app inaitwa find iphone it will track your phone directly from the computer… sa i think nafaa nirudie this WW WACHA KUWATCH MOVIE ZA FAIRY TAIL.

leta link tusome

Instead of hii hekaya yote umejaza hapa, you could have posted the link to the gadget that does exactly that.
Also if you took time to read his requirements you would have seen that he wants a gadget that can track his phone even when its off; even without its battery.
Now, go ahead and give the link, otherwise hata wewe punguza movies na series…

Nunua gari

Tafuta bibi!:frowning:

Nikiipata nitakukumbuka :slight_smile:

for science and educative purposes, we learn new isht daily