Transfer Alert -Pogba

its not all about winning, hata wewe bibi yako sio the most beautiful woman in the world lakini si unampenda venya alivyo tu ?

Pogba is not worth that much…With half that cash, united can get two world class midfielders that are better than him.

I can only Imagine! all this growth yet we are not even playing champions league football pia Tv rights we’ve been playing second fiddle. To Years from now I see this club setting a new standard in Sports revenue globally.
Kwanza saa hizi majamaa wako Shaina. Ile Jersey tutauza hio mtaa ligi ikianza!
Alafu Martial possibly gets on the FIFA 17 cover, endorsements left right and center

Its also true but its Mourinho call as manager and i respect that. No guarantee it will work or not but lets keep on trying to improve the squad rather than watch others do so.

Our Executive Vice Chairman Ed Woodward is the absolute king of sports commercial sponsorship worldwide. The Glazers just love him, he has paid off £500 million debt for them, grown the club value beyond £2 Billion from £750 Million and grown revenues to £450 million currently.

Two years ago he walked in Nike hq with a make or break offer to renew the kit sponsorship from £30 million annually to £75 million without blinking. That was only for the official match kit not the training kit and fashion kit. Nike counter was £60 million double the current highest club deal then but he refused. He left the usa and flew to adidas German Hq with the same offer. Adidas agreed on the spot but if they get the training kit as well until when Man Utd get a new sponsor of over £30 million for the training kit. Currently right now he is holding on to bids for the fashion and training kit.

Name those two world class midfielders you would buy if you were Mourinho.

Arsenali tuko hapa tukijaribu kupronounce Takuma without being slapped in the mouth
:smiley:

Not yet confirmed but if true, he will really need to work hard because other teams are equally strong. But, I didn’t see a 100m player when this guy played for France at the Euros. He was pretty average.

Wenger loves the shareholders funds more than them. Arsenal can spend £100 million each year and it wouldn’t hurt them at all. Even if half of the transfers work and half fail the squad would still have improved alot.

True at Euro he had a average 6 out of 10. Honestly he couldn’t be worse than Falcao and Di Maria and we got over that, got others and moved on.

R.I.P to our traditions, our philosophy and anything we stood for as Man Utd.

I thought Man U was the type of club which prevailed on ‘home grown’ talent? You know, players from their academy?

Their fans are very funny, they shouted the loudest that Man city was spoiling football but they went ahead and spent more than 200m with van gaal but were still shite.

The thing with this club is they were used to winning under fergie, he left and they are not the same club sasa ni panic buying, anything that looks like success they buy but looks are deceiving. Remember Di maria? Falcao? Hapa ni comedy tupu msee

1oom for someone who won’t score more than 10 goals a season? How? Pogba is a good player but what is so special in Pogba that another midfielder won’t do? How can you justify him being more expensive than Bale?

The only signing they did that scared me is miki, hii ya maneno ya pogba na ibra ni ile risasi moja

Pogba anaeza pigwa man marking na coq ashangae, bure kabisa

Hey pot, don’t be quick to call kettle black. Chelsea offloaded Nemanja Matic to benfica plus several million euros on top. Then thought, “wait a minute, he can kick a ball? Fantastic! Lets just shell out similar amount of euros and get him back”.
Absurdity is real wajameni…

Can Man Utd afford it - Yes, … So, now that revenue has improved, where does the current debt stand at?
Is he worth +£100 Million - Young or not, its insane, overhype and ridiculous. Shit’s going to be real if you fail to win anything with such obscene funds
Big money spendings doesn’t necessarily translate to titles…
And finally, kindly enlighten me/us what mistakes by SAF has Mou and the board managed to correct?

Relax, why should we cry over shareholders money.

Home-grown young talent are Lingard, Fonsu-Mensah, Mac Nair, Perreira, Will Keane, Blackett the, newly promoted defender Axel Tuanzebe and GK Sam Johnstone are all in Pre-season with Mourinho in China now after training with them for 3 weeks now. Rashford, Varela are on holiday after taking part in Euro and copa america respectively. Borthwick Jackson injured himself on training as stayed behind. Facts ya Man Utd achia Man Utd fans. That’ a whole team of current young stars. Arsenal kuna wangapi.

Let me weigh in on this debate.
First, Wonderful signings from Mourinho. Unlike Van Gaal and Moyes, he has a certain type of player in mind. Realise that most of the players he has purchased are relatively tall and although some are not speedy like Ibra, they all have one specific trait that is a killer in the box and defence; height.

Ibra: Good header of the ball.
Strong kicker of the ball.
Good holder of the ball e.t.c

Micki : Comfortable header of the ball.
Amazing dribbler of the ball.
Amazing vision to make a pass.

Bailly : Upcoming defender
Good defender in the air.
Good passer of the ball.
Potential but not proven (The judgment is not yet out for him. He is the wild card.)

(hopefully)Pogba: Good header of the ball.
Amazing dribbler of the ball.
Amazing vision to make a pass.

With support from the speedy wingers, Martial, Rashford, Depay and Young.
Just imagine team iko na Micki, Zlatan, Bailly, Pogba, Smalling, Rooney etc wakipanga basi…:D:D:D:D:D

How many of those will get into the first team? I mean if man u doesn’t have any injuries how many there would start a game? Why have you ignored all the other points I made? Facts za man u lazma we talk about them because when city was making this type of signings they couldn’t breathe because of your fans

Where did you get this? How many goals did he score using his head in Germany? Have you seen his height… Boss acha kutupima I have watched him for the last two seasons and this is false.

Debt is down to £285 Million from an all time high of £750 when glazers bought it. It also became insignificant after we sighed the £75 Million deal with Adidas for 10 years and is subject for negotiation in year 5.

Big money doesn’t guarantee anything but so is not spending. So what is your point again? I would prefer the doer anytime than the fence sitter watching others.

“I now drop my resistance to the transfer and welcome Pogba back home. Mourinho and Vice-Chairman Ed Woodward have corrected Sir Alex mistake.”
Come on, its all in one sentence and easy to understand. Sir Alex mistake was to let Pogba leave for free and £1.5 Million compensation for training him. That has been corrected now by Mourinho.

Anyway at least we are all discussing Man Utd.

Kuna picha inaflow social his barber alipost before deleting it on instagram i think
To weigh in this discussion;Pogba is worth that much and he will come good.You just have to look at the prices that Morata,Higuain are being quoted against and you will see that prices are already inflated.

heck kwanza Sterling ama Benteke walibuyiwa how much?yeah thats the current price of TOP CLASS PLAYERS.

Welcome home Paul Labile Pogba,title #21 iko njiani