Transfer Rumors za EPL

Exactly alafu uongezee pace ya eriksen,Ali na kane

Bellerin cant defend…FACT. Nonetheless Douglas costa is a really good player.

Let’s use logic, as a striker he will be no 3 after Benzema and Morata. As a winger he can’t replace Ronaldo or Bale. Even Isco and the other guy who scored the 4 goal is ahead of him. Career suicide. Its better you stay, a lot of players turndown transfers every season or go to another club. Players do also have a say about their future.

He’s a good defender, only that he’s not a defensive minded player. And with his pace, a team has to play a pressing game in order to utilize him. Otherwise akiwa stoke atazeekea bench. And its on the same reason that Barca want him back.

Sasa huyu nani Wenger ameleta…tulikosea mung wapi

:D:D:D
Wewe sio “Wenger must stay” brigade?

Lukaku on his way to either Man U/Chelsea but I have my money on Man U
Nagonjea kuona James Rodriguez ataenda wapi…

Morata is on his way out +James Rodriguez

mbappe wont reach 22 as a star " MARK MY WORDS"

@spear confirm hizi rumors…

Yes he can, he’s French banaaaaa…

Itakua hard venye Everton wamekatalia £100 milli, Morata se

mbappe== yaya sanogo==macheda==bebe

okay, i guess time will tell

UPUS. Watu kama wewe mmeskia mbappe time ya transfer market. Go and watch that boy play football alafu ulete comment.

Itakua hard venye Everton wamekatalia £100 milli, Morata seems alot more likely kuhamia Manchester. Lakini this round there is alot of talent moving around itakua ngumu kupredict who goes where.

ION, The citizens are pursuing Ryan Bertrand, Southampton have reported Liverpool to the PL, Renato Sanches is being offloaded by the Bavarians.

hahaha, lucky goals i must say

Na hao wote walikuwa ligi ya Mbappe? See where you go wrong. This boy is only 18 and already a goal scoring machine and a Ligue 1 medal to show…

True its either Man Utd or Chelsea. Both need centre forwards. Lukaku said he want Champions League football and trophies as well.

Ati Everton wanataka 100? Na contract inaisha 2019? Si hapo wanacheza; and he has already indicated he wants to leave. Wakipata 50m wachukue tu…