TRANSFER TALK HOSTED BY MANKI

keep calm brother his under the arms of the beat agent mino raiola who even got millions out of pathetic balloteli…
pickford sale value…5 million
gianlugi donnaruma sale value…25million

meanwhile osha macho na the best saves kutoka kwake,saves from christiano,morata and even messi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoztkO3On10

Thats what Desailly was advicing Mbappe about going to R.Madrid, stay in the bench and a new French star come up to put you aside in the national team.

Na saa hii Adu is even struggling to get a club to sign him. Media really killed this young man’s career…

when did odegaaard kick in to the first team??? or even freddy??? this is a child but already hes doing wonders between the posts…lets give credit guys
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3768437/Gianluigi-Buffon-annoints-Gianluigi-Donnarumma-chosen-one-Italian-legend-isn-t-stepping-aside-yet.html
http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/03/22/33896562/donnarumma-has-potential-to-surpass-buffon-as-worlds

I cannot argue based on what will be the outcome, so, i rest my case…

and learnt something…am glad

What’s happening here is, you are deviating from my main point, and i admitted from my previous replies, the boy is truly talented. Media is the culprit here. But juu unataka tu kunisumbua, then turn this into a Man utd vs Arsenal showdown, nimekuonea 18… Dona- isn’t in either of those clubs. Mimi yangu ni macho nione ataenda club gani after the hype…

hehe you never loose an argument, do you? arsenal na man u imetoka wapi wewe…nakushow izo mihau mnakula apo naivasha hazikupeleki poa
on another unrelated topic please help me welcome alvaro morata to manchester united

Unaona sasa? Arguing for the sake of winning, even when it wasn’t a win/loose match…smh. Our previous discussions tell otherwise. Any argument yako huishia na Man utd vs Arsenal. @WuTang can back me up. Hakuna mahali nimesema Donnarumma is not a good player, but wewe na kupenda argument already ushanibandikia hayo. Kwani ni vita saa zote? Hatuwezi kula nyama bila mazozano?

let me teach you something about football player contracts mzee wa naivasha…when signing a contact you agree a role that you will be playing at the club.
key player(plays almost all games hes included)
first team team(hakosangi kwa bench kama hayuko kwa starting 11 ata kunyeshe nini)
rotational player(he kicks in when an opportunity arises like if almost all the entire team is injured or he has recently had a good form)
hot prospect(he has more time to grow and rise through the ranks…he also gets included in under 20 or 21 matches or just a first team game where the results doesn’t matter)
youngster huyu ata most of the times hajulikani kwa mafans hes still getting natured in the academy

so donnarumma knows the kinda contract he wants and the team where he knows he will get it…

So, kwa maneno yako, is all that determined by a player ama ni media? Unaona effect ya ndhom sasa mjamaa wa Mwiki. Wacha nimeze kahawa kwanza.

duuuh!!by a contract dumb and how he plays…media dont rate players

Media don’t rate players? Ok…

media just mention the ratings and the stats in the pitch makes him rated…ronaldo is not the best player in the world just cause the media rated him…come on!try and improve how you think.am ashamed

Help me improve, who rates them then, And why is Ronaldo the best player again? Was the same rating used on Macheda, Januzaj and Cleverley, of course among other prospects…

unasem

unasema nini sasa wewe…do you even know or understand what you are saying???are you high

You said media doesn’t rate players. I asked who does. You said CR isn’t the best in the world due to media rating. I just remembered seeing young Macheda, Januzaj and Cleverley being rated as ‘hot prospects’, so i asked, now that media just gets the stats for a player, who then rates them? And why did the rest fail to make it to the top unlike CR, even after being touted as ‘hot prospects’? Am merely using your words. Jibu maswali sasa…

am done…am out

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bye/speech-bubble-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

ngombe endeni inbox