Transferring of Spirits during sex

ona meno yako, buda nimekuambi9a ujinga yako ni mwingi saana

Huyo mungu wako ako na matusi aje? Naughty God!!

Zima hiyo kitu unachoma

Calling Jesus a stupid jew? like you knew him personally. Jesus is real bro, enda pale youtube and see all the evidence about his existence in Jerusalem, from his cross to where he was jailed and also his tomb…God brought His son to die and suffer for our sins, alinyoroshwa for your sins to be forgiven na bado unachezacheza hapa. Accept Jesus as your savior and you’ll realize he is real.please

Actually sex affects even men. Prostitutes have a very messed up life bcz of too many soul ties. There’s a guy who is a Haitian Bokor or Voodoo priest. He says if a man sleeps with a woman in a long term relationship, then demons begin to attack his life, like his businesses start to fail and other bad things start happening to him.

I’ve noticed a pattern where when especially married people cheat, some really evil chain of events occur. It’s like opening the door for all hell to break loose. Chris Watts was a great guy and after 2 months of an affair with his workmate, he killed his pg wife and 2 toddlers. The same to Scott Peterson, the catalyst to kill his pg wife, Laci Peterson was the affair he was having. I have come across so many cases like this that I have begun to see like death or murder and affairs go hand in hand, I mean look at the chain of events that followed a one night stand between David and Uriahs wife. Almost immediately she got pg. By the end of it, Uriah was murdered the love child also died, even David’s kids were cursed. It’s like opening a pandoras box.

Thing with this thread is no one is talking of transfer of good spirits during sex…even outside marriage with multiple partners.
Coz pole kama nimekosea yeyote…but even you married folks…are you saying you got married to your one and only spouse?
Ofcourse not…okay let me say i highly doubt it.
Now who among us can say they got messed up by their partners in say seco for those who started early? Did any of your partners in college mess you up? Your work clandes? I dont think so.
I actually think guys who get nasty spirits are guys who do hookers…and again not all hookers hook you up with nasty spirits…think of it some prostitutes are forced into the situation…but in my opinion hedious sexual activity like homosexuality and maybe going chain on a whore you pick up a nasty spirit…once in college afew guys went chain on fairly drunk barefeet hooker picked up at some backstreet at 200 per shot for kedo 3 hours…by the way those guys are just queer till today.
All in all i think sex is to be enjoyed and you get good vibes from sex if you pick your partners msuri regardless of how many they are.

I agree tho I do give the USA pyschos a big berth. They are on another level.

This forum is not for married folk. That is for sure. No point of bringing in the advantages of being married here. Waste of time LL. Sisi wacha tujienjoy in private. The other day I commented on a thread, dunno about what…tall mnyama nowhere asked me if I was a virgin when I got married and whether I had gone test driving elsewhere. My normal liberal me would not have taken offence as I don’t think sex topics aka bedroom fellowships as we call them should be a taboo…but I was pissed off.

The thing is that you can have sex with a Murderer, a witch without even knowing it. The thing with sex is that it has a good side and a bad side. Just like having children. If you have kids when you are in a happy and committed marriage it’s a blessing but have the same when you are in high school, jobless, unmarried and what is considered a blessing quickly turns into a curse.

Sex isn’t an entertaining activity like watching football. It is a very serious thing so serious is it that it creates human life. If sex can give you children, can give incurable sexually transmitted diseases, why do you want to delude yourself that spirits can not be transmitted? Addictions, curses, spiritual stuff? If sex transmits DNA and genes and diseases, why do you doubt that it has the power to transmit spiritual, psychological, emotional stuff?

Have you ever asked yourself why satanic ritual abuse and initiation into cults involves sex? In Corinth there were over 1k temple prostitutes working in the temple of Aphrodiate. In India there are temple prostitutes. Why is sex such an integral part of something that is considered spiritual like devil worship and worship of idols. Sex is a covenant. The same way animals were used to make covenants that were spiritual in nature, sex is used to make covenants. It’s used as a medium to make covenants the way a sacrificial animal is used as a, medium to make a covenant.

Unfortunately, we may not be privy to what covenant we are making. For example you as a tourist can come on sex holiday in Kenya, you can have sex for entertainment with a prostitute who went to a witch doctor and made a covenant with him usually by having sex with him that whoever the prostitute will have sex with will be under a spell via the witch doctor and the prostitute. Of course the tourist isn’t privy to all the behind the scenes covenants but it will still affect him or her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy10sQis5kE

That Jew existed, without a doubt but he is NOT God’s son. God doesn’t have sex so he CANNOT have a son. We live in a patriarchal society, thats why it just had to be a son. Why didnt he send his only begotten daughter??? That shows you he is just a man made figure. He was Joseph and Mary’s son. He was the prophet owuor of ancient times. Claiming to be God’s son and all the crap that came from his sacrilegious mouth.

When you love your wife, you give her 100% of your love. Why then do you share your love between God and Jesus? Love God totally and leave this Jesus hoax. It’ll lead you to hell.

Please for a moment toa akili Israel na uilete Africa. As an African, why must I follow a religion whose base is Israel and the middle east? Why must this religion be superior to what we believed before, so much so that we abandon our beliefs and start to believe what these middle eastern people tell us??

Your argument doesn’t wash with me because unaitoa kwa hiyo story book inaitwa bible. That to me is of 100% use to any Israelite but 0% use to us Africans because tumejisahau kabisaaaaa!! Ni kama mtu akuje hapa ktalk apost ati Michael Jackson ni Mungu, then you, being as gullible as hell, you abandon all that you believe and start professing that MJ is God

In a nutshell, I’m against Christianity because that is NOT my religion as an African.

These spiritual matters each has their opinion but the absolute truth still remains. I do hope and pray that you see the light someday.

Oh C’mon! Its so simple. We are Africans. Lets follow our own beliefs and religious traditions. We dont have to adopt foreign religious beliefs when ours were working just fine.!!

Doesn’t matter which religion you follow so long as your end goal is uniting and be one with your creator.