Travel Bag

Tumia ile juala kubwa ya yellow

Nice one boss.I bet I will go for this option.I hope it will not complicate things at the custom dept.They may think am hiding unga stuffs

:D:D:D:D:D
Nakumatt Junction got a variety, settle for something else. There’s a brand by name of VIP or something like so.

What’s the justification for a 74k travel bag (besides preference)?

Well the reason you’re wrapping the bags is to protect your goods. So customs ukisha land then wacha wafungue in your presence. When you wrap you stop the baggage handlers from stealing from you

Went for American Express

[ATTACH=full]106332[/ATTACH]chukua hii hakuna mtu anaweza iguza [ATTACH=full]106333[/ATTACH]

Hapa ndo mahali tumefika sasa

Thieves will target it instead of the contents…

ukitaka poa buy a huge army camo duffel bag! Hizo haziguwangi na mtu plus when you are not using it you can fold it up and put it in your laptop bag and carry it on.

Wewe nanii tusizoeane. watu kama nyinyi … nkt. wee

You can try sandstorm it’s in westgate , karen and I think junction as well , they make in kenya with real leather abit pricey but worth it .Also they can custom make for you [ATTACH=full]106351[/ATTACH]

Wakamba na yerro yerro,SMH!

Naelimishwa,eeeh tuendelee

Pesa Otas yaawa

Nunua ‘Ghana must go’ bag very light and cheap!
But on a serious note,I thought they installed CCTV cameras on the luggage handling area to stop this nonsense of handlers stealing stuff from luggages!
I travel quite abit and haven’t heard anyone complain about stolen items.
Personally mimi huweka padlock atleast as a deterrent.

Itabidi watu wabebe metallic suitcases kama zile za high school.

Have never had anything stolen… Use tri-circle padlock or nothing