Trending Twitter Hashtag: Land4MauMau

They should be allocated land.
Problem is Ngaati grabbed all the fertile land and are still holding onto it.
Cc. Gathica.

we are capitalists.even kenyatta snr said there is nothing for free.how would the free disbursement of land go with the human nature of corruption?why give some kenyans free land and leave others?how far will the getting of free things reach?casestudy was uganda when they chased indians how did that go?look at them now.kenyatta encouraged people to form land buying companies which would then get cheap loans and through government machinery coax the settlers to sell the land at a fair price.the smart ones acquired enough land and that’s how you find shiney eyes all the way in riftvalley and western kenya.that was the best strategy to be fair to the blacks and the same time maintain the economy.

i dont know why you fools think somali refugees ever settle in kenya,its just UN camps which also exist in ethiopia,djibouti,middle east and europe,the somalis in NFD have been there for centuries,not only that since the age of colonialism and after somalis traveled to east africa and around africa for business opportunities,there are somalis in tanzania,mozambique that have been there siice the 1920s owning land and slaves,the island of mozambique called sofala was a somali colony,what tha fuck does kenya have to offer to refugees,we control our own succesful economy
we taught primitive kenyans about money and business
[ATTACH=full]243718[/ATTACH]

by the way mau mau was funded by somalis,you dont allow somalis to live among you fool!!you cant allow anything in kenya you dont even own it

:D:Ddon’t bite the hand that feeds you because you might be forced to eat roadkill and other carcasses.
It is a proven fact that since 1991 Kenya has been carrying a heavy burden. That heavy burden is the Somali refugees.
Your anger is really frustration that Somalis can’t seem to get it together like the rest of East Africa. It’s almost 30 years in the wilderness.

kenya was a gateway,no somali settled in kenya except the ones that were already there,somalis went to the west and became senators and mayors there
30 years,no 100 years its nothing in human history,we will get our shit together and like before surpase you,my frustration is people that dont even own their own country talking about how they helped my people,when my people are making money and would never consider a hand out from a kenyan,we own whereever we live,you dont own your own country

What do you mean we don’t own our country? How many Somalis do you see at nyayo House attempting to get Kenyan papers every weekday?
How many Somalis abide by Kenyan law?
How can they live under Kenyan law while you claim we don’t own our country? Didn’t that violent Somali MP spend time in jail for slapping that woman MP? In case you didn’t notice it, that was Kenyan law in action.
And if you were to fix your problems in Somali, you will still be behind many parts of Kenya. Because Kenya has already turned the corner. Kenya is a regional business and cultural hub. I can’t see a Jamaican or Ghanaian traveler choosing to visit Somali in the next 30 years. What will he go there to see or do?
Don’t forget you still have that intolerant tag that will take decades to get rid off.

So your grandpa fought for the independence, huh?

So you and another commenter above place ‘whooping’ before 300k …?

Sadness of life

Nobody fought for our independence

Kenyan law ,there is no such thing,the laws you have are the same laws left by your white master, Kenyans are still oppressed by archaic colonial laws
Like i said thise somalis are just using kenya as a gateway apply for passport to feed of the land then move on,i can get a kenyan passport if i wanted,just like that
You dont own kenya bro,kenya is still owned by the uk,most of the building in nairobi are owned by them, http://freeafrica.tripod.com/whoownskenya/ThisSite.htm,the uk owns you!!
Why in gods name would we want filth like jamaicans and ghanian in somalia,i hope and pray they get banned and the horn separates from africa,
Somalis will never accept handouts from kenyans we will never go that low,our pride and nobilty wont allow it,but we can use kenya as a means to an end,we are settling down slowly,soon with all the oil coastline and the enterprenuership spirit of somalis we would own you and all of east africa

I despise the MAU MAU …think about it…Kenya would be a far much better place in general if the white man stayed a little longer instead of leaving power to these embiciles…:D:D:D

Most laws that we’re left by white people are good laws.:eek::eek: get outta here Yunomi. I will repeat. Most laws left to us by white people are good laws. For example it makes sense to ban logging, it makes sense to ban draining industrial into the rivers, it makes sense to not graze your cattle on your neighbour’s farm. The silly laws were mostly abolished like the restriction of freedom of movement in Nairobi imposed on black people. There was a death penalty law that is no longer there.
I want to laugh when you say Somali is going to pass Kenya. You’re worse than Tanzanians. You keep seeing illusions. Every year you’re about to pass Kenya and leave it in the dust.
About Kenyans owning Kenya, I truly believe it. We have plenty of Kenyan millionaires right here in Kenyatalk. Many Kenyan billionaires living in Kenya building their empires to catch up with Nigerian billionaires.