Tribalism in Kenya

I have not read ur thread(completely) but there is also something funny in kenya, the moment you oppose Mr Kenyata under normal circumstances people from his region make a quick conclusion u are a luo even if u aint one, and thats when they pass all this BS judgement on u, surprisingly its not always coming out that way, so we have a long way to go, some people think they are entitled, but… pass,… with me i do bizz with anyone, i have got no hate but i have caution…

And when people support uhuru they are automatically branded tribal as well yes/no?

NO: i have Kales who i drink with and i have never thought of them as Tribal, I also have Kiuks i drink with and me no think they are tribal

Believe me in the diaspora tribalism is still alive and kicking,some people segregate themselves in certain states into tribes and some even have their churches and gatherings where they speak their native language,as for me i never mind this trash,i associate with people who are friendly and distance myself from those who are hostile,life is too short to worty about what people think about me

Chill man…i did not say you, just like you did not mention me…i just made a general observation just like you did

I don’t know about majuu and how kenyan people behave while there, but I like looking at it as political sycophancy and not tribalism.
In all other aspects Kenyans tolerate each other well regardless of tribe but ikifika politics people start aligning themselves according to tribe.
If it was true tribalism things like land ownership and marriage would be a challenge if say you are a kyuk in nyanza or a lump in central.
Although I believe this form of prejudice still exist but not as prevalent. Ni kama Trumpistan there is still racism but not amongst majority. I could be wrong though

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/how-to-end-tribalism-part-1-think-tanks-kujeni.61608/

Abba,

Care to link the said articles?

1 Like

na mwingine alikuwa hapa juzi kutwambia vile kabika moja sijui southern where wanaongea kikwao kwa kanisa na matanga na kuchangiana peke yao wakati mmoja wao ameshikwa…

1 Like

Simiyu,

Is your bad grammar and poorly developed style of debating - where you draw conclusions before understanding the subject - a badge of pride?

I am 56, Uhuru’s year-mate, and you’d have known that long ago if you didn’t have the attention span of a gnat on meth. I am still very, very proud that I was there in The Hague when Uhuru and Ruto’s dream was born. Yesterday’s victory was a vindication even greater that that of 2013.

You leave with NOTHING!

1 Like

Walipata ng’o!

1 Like

Nattydread is a respectable elder acheni kumsumbua. Meffi :D:D

2 Likes

An unbeatable elder!

na Mimi?

Pia wewe wakameat. :wink:

Kumbe @Nattydread unakuwanga na wrinkled, shriveled old balls?? Sikuwa najua, respect mzae. Mnakuanga na chama mkiwa na @gashwin na @FieldMarshal CouchP???

2 Likes

@Nattydread I think its more dignifying to pay homage to the victims.

Of RATs quest for power?

Lets start with the innocent women and children who were raped and murdered.

Before the women and children were burnt at kiambaa what had happened in kisumu, Bungoma, homa bay and kakamega?

1 Like