Trolls aside, married peeps do you operate joint bank accounts? What % of your income? If high, is it an acceptable risk?

it worked once i was on my travels in june last yeari have aquired property using it,so i dont get your point considering binadamu ni musienz atapigania mali yangu nikidedi…whats you point,the link is too long to read

Waaay to go. Trust ni muhimu sana financially. I trust him to the level that he manages our money…and makes those hard decisions. [SIZE=1]Reason I got hitched. [/SIZE]

Betamale detected…hapana tambua wife chieth…bibi ni kungoja handouts from alpha male

A red pilled man would never put himself in a situation where his woman can wake up one morning and fuck him up. Making yourself vulnerable is not sexy as neo Liberals are wont to preach.
You would rather organize your finances than always live with the thought of what might happen. In these days when people just wake up and decide that “wamechoka na ndoa”, you’d rather be safe than sorry.Till death do us part exists in the minds of deluded and brainwashed betas.
Again knowing that marriage benefits women more than men, you don’t want to overexpose yourself…You live with your eyes wide open.

Money is an opportunity to reach unity in marriage. When couples work together, they can do anything!

Oh yes. Hapo ndio mambo iko. One thing we got right. We both had our own things going on before…so we have had some difficult convos but we come out on the other side.

Mbona uishi na mtu hauamini?

In her salary i can bet she doesn’t contribute to house expenses

From our joint venture, all expenses are catered for first, (house, school fees, fuel for our cars) then we deduct each persons salary. By the way kwa hiyo biashara utani pata hapo maybe once a week. Yeye ndio kufungua kila siku including sato. Kijana kuongea ukweli niliangukia ngombe ya kazi, sio hawa slay queens, always demanding money but when it comes to actual work hakuna kitu.

You plan 100% of your finances together? Whoooa! It’s okay to trust, but it’s wise to take precautions. One thing I learned is if a woman figures you out 100 percent, she can plan your downfall with the snap of her finger.

Of course, you will probably say there is that special one but when you cheat and she finds out or you plan to divorce, that’s when they turn into cold calculating humans. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes.

Women are very machiavellian and great schemers. In all these arrangements, it will always be men who will make the most sacrifices. When shit goes, South poor guys are always left holding the short end of the stick. Not many recover from divorce or separation

Enyewe uliangukia, I remember your hekaya about your family situation a while back, it was an eye opener.

yes. Since I am the one who checks up kama payslip zake ziko updated if he gets busy alot. Prints and keeps them in his folders.

I’m interested in this comment. How did you come up with the venture? Did you all have jobs before the venture then she quit to run it or?

That

That’s so good to hear. Keep going

In this world we compliment each other. Maybe she is always willing but that act of saving not easy for everyone. Try help her to pull up her socks.

But all in all hata kama kazi iko sawa, lazima nipige kelele once in a while. Unatafuta kitu ndogo tu unapiga kelele mpaka anaogopa. Its good just to keep her on her toes and it also shows you care.
A good friend a mzee with 2 wives taught me so. One wife runs his wholesale in Thika, another is a large scale poultry farmer (sells a pickup load of eggs daily ) biashara zote ni za mzee, nakwambia ukikuta akipiga kelele hata wewe utatoroka.:D:D:D:D

She quit formal employment to come work at my biashara. Then i only used to do wholesale supplies but didnt have my own shop. She currently runs our shop. Which also freed me to do other things. I still deal with the major customers while she does retail.

But hapo kwa kelele is a bit old school jamani. A man should not try to be a man. He is already a man.

Never have a joint account. Problem che