Trouble in paradise

He must be a douche bag Luo

Alafu itawasaidia na nini?

CSI msiniangushe. Especially iyo part ya wenye wanatomba bibi yake. Pia kama ameonekana kwa Tagged isemwe mapema tujue

Mkisii choma ndizi wacha kutuharibia siku.

Keep your family life private

:D:D
Can you hear the devil’s voice in this “advice”?

Yaa? Kama hukununuliwa baruti ya krismas jana usinitee apa bana :smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D mjamaa untaka nivae combat gear nikukujie?

He will desist from anikaing his family on social media.

Never post personal information on this site. You could be presented with facts you can’t handle, like your wife’s nudes in the company of a skinny, dark-skinned male.

kumbe polygamy ni shida tupu

Posting this here,shows how weak you are upstairs hence the challenge to manage your two wives.
If you care prolly ditch all the clothes appearing in the pic

AMG gang tumefika

Hehe…I dont need to ditch anything… my online persona is not a big secret to me… I am a straight shooter and make an honest living… the few talkers I have met face to face and did business with I did not need to do any cloak and dagger shit…on the other hand as a software person i can return you the favor and find out who you are from this php site…

Ok that one is tough. Anyway give both families equal treatment. Na man wewe ni bazuu managing 2 families. Pongezi elder. At one point I thought I can’t manage my own family. Karibu nijitoe lol.

I realised it was just a mindset I developed because of being around people that are not settled and having unrealistic goals. I owe it to my uncles and older friends for holding me down.

Just like I have done…

NEVER EVER mix both families if you’re polygamous.

Also, when you do something with the first wife, don’t show the second wife. It breeds jealousy and contempt.

Wacha hii maneno ya kuweka picha kwa status.

Tafuta mzoga ako approved na @Ssess kama third wife

:smiley:

Nani amekuuliza ghassia mafi ya paka

There will always be disagreement. Chunga sana fitina isiingie kwa watoto.