Truck drivers, the ultimate Amicus Pussyae?

Umenikumbusha back in the days just after college Pale Uasin Gishu kwa H.E. Mandagor, Eldoret town. Was heading to Kitale and decided to spend the night in Eldoret. A colleague directed me to a cheap ‘guest house’. Nakafika reception, 900 bob and I got the key to my room. It was in the estates and had something like a local place at the front where the ‘rich’ in the area were drinking. Seemed like they all knew each other. I didn’t like the place right from the beginning. I felt a bit insecure with those guys after how they all kept gazing at me like I had lost my way. After 11pm everything was quiet…it was drizzling. I was in bed but took a bit long to sleep.
Then kitu 12:30am jamaa akaingisha key in my door then started to struggle opening. Nikaruka futi kumi juu from bed nikachapa ceiling. Nywele ikasimama, my throat got dry, roho ikadunda at red-zone speed. My mind tossed with a bad thought of the guy at reception setting me up with thugs especially after noticing my gadgets(250GB,ROM.512MB,RAM.duocore.HPlaptop).
I always leave door key in the lock, having seen houses being swept clean by village thieves during college days. After gaining some degree of composure, I went straight for the door, held it tight from inside and asked, or rather thundered weakly, ‘ni nani?’.
The stupid drunkard stopped opening, stepped back then asked himself, ‘kwani hii sio number 12, pole ndugu’. He staggered away and I could hear him struggling to open the next door. Nikasikia kama nimezaliwa mara ya pili! I sighed with great relief, clicked, nikaenda nikakojoa mara saba, then spent the whole night turning in bed. I Kept getting one bad dream after another till morning!

4 Likes

Happened to me when I went to Mtito Andei and booked myself a cheap place ndio I save money. Sikulala, ilibidi hata mimi nitoke usiku nitafte mtu nijoin the drilling team…very tempting

2 Likes

Meria ako Na Bibi hata hapa KTalk

One time in eldy jamaa nimechukua room nilale mapema ndio niamkie job mapema. Kitu SAA tano ya usiku hivi, nikaamshwa na noises from the next room. It started as a soft moan. Wakati rhythm imeshika, ustake jua. Dem aliwika nikabaki nimetoka nijitafutie pia.

1 Like

Went exactly through the same…I couldnt just hold. Thats the most tempting time in a man’s life…kwanza ukiskia hiyo moooan and imagine how that guy is sinking his diack into that lady…inabidi tu uchomoke mbio mbio uokoe jahazi.

Between the two trucks, which one do you drive?

Boss, hii ni ile Actros 2546 KCJ 498j. Just curious, are you the owner. That truck iko juu, especially those rear lights. Longlive MFH, megafreight hauliers.

1 Like

That’s a different truck

Below is the KCJ498J you are talking about ,Sweet truck (mega freight)

[ATTACH=full]123599[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Same trucks bro.