Truck drivers

Google is your friend mzae

Law of inertia.This kind of work need more than just a driver

[ATTACH=full]157965[/ATTACH]

Am busy doing other stuff, wewe sema tu.

Shait, heshimu billets, but my biggest nightmare and fear is what will happen the day one of those rolls will get undone while on the road

am not aware but iko juu.hizi coils are much dangerous. I was once driving behind a white horse carrier truck carrying the coils moja ika slip.luckily ikaroll kando ya barabara and missed me by inches.
hio kitu ilifunguka na kuruka juu.Aisee hio coil ni ndefu sana.I stopped my truck and thanked God for escaping butchery by that thing na kulala hadi the next day ndio niresume journey.
siku hizi nikiona zikibebwa I keep a distance …

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Siku ya kufa kwa nyani

Been a while since I last saw this… definitely not on these streets!!:slight_smile:

Raw steel being imported is packaged as billets for 30ft or so blocks of about 2inch square cross section. Such are transported by flatbed trucks, ambapo lori moja hubeba billets kaa 20

At Banglaa, near Mikindani, the road cambers sharply to the left (when facing Nairobi).
In early 2000s, A truck carrying coils once lost balance at that spot, and the trailer overturned, letting loose the coils from the flatbed.
Njaruo za banglaa nazo huwa hazichelewi, they promptly got on scene and started plotting on how to undo the coils for ease of pilfering.
One of them, probably the brightest of them all, [not] decided to snip away the hoop iron fastener that holds the coil in place. As soon as he cut away the last fastener, the coil let loose and catapulted itself into the air, slicing into butcher meat parts almost all the njaruos that were close by.
Ata saii lori ya coils ikaharibikia Banglaa, hakuna mtu huikaribia.

God loves you, brother. Una maisha marefu kwa hii Duniya. Accidents involving trucks hauling coils are usu catastrophic…hizi vitu zinafaa kuwa transported kama vile Transeast transports Sodium Cyanide…coils are just as deadly.

Cyanide wachana nayo , I get permanent nightmares every time I get caught up in the mix

BTW do you know only 3 transporters in East and central Africa have that license ?

Niaje dereva wa FAW

Tamam, za saa hizi?

Poa sana. Could you be knowing if it’s possible to access the KPLC API

Interesting, never really had the need to, so to be honest, I have no idea how far they have come along on those lines

Kindly do your research and let me your findings

Na ukipata pia nishtue. Especially the tokens API ndio am interested in.

Will call someone in their IT dept and let you know what they have

Hiyo ya coils there is a thread about it vile iliua watu in some village ikawageuza minced meat literally. Talkers walisema if kuna an accident involving a truck ferrying them then hepa utome hiyo place

happened once at mabati rolling mills factory in Ruiru…karasinga and his mboyz walifyekwa kama carrots za chef wa get in the kitchen…even the fire brigade walishindwa kuingia the accident scene at first.