True Story:Paper Buncruptsy; Poor Millionaire. Hustler's Story part 1.

Part 3

One fateful moment, a close friend hired the karoli to hamisha the neiba from Kahawa to Nyeri. As a friend vile tulikuwa tunajuana i gave him the vehicle tukabaki nrb enjoying our fav drinks na mbuzi choma pale bypass. Karoli kalifika nyeri Na kurudi poa hadi pale Clay works. Kuna tubumbs tunakuwanga hapo. Gari iliruka twa kwanza ikazimika kwa lane ya speed. Karao wa hapo clayworks hata ndio walisaidia wakaisukuma hadi kando ya barabara. Mashida Zikaanza Hapo. Nilipigiwa simu kitu 10pm usiku nikaambiwa vile kumehappen. Gari iimekuwa towed hadi Engel petro station kahawa. Within minutes i was there from bypass. Though tipsy nilikam na kiduthi mbio. Kumbe majamaa wakirudi walipata squad(Return) ya kubebea customer mandizi walete Githurai. Sikuwa nimejua. Ok. Wakalipa breakdown na ile doh plus gari nyingine ya kuhamisha mandizi hadi Githu. pesa yao ikaisha.
What followed was a terrible back drop. Hiyo karoli ilichoma magascets, plugs, pipe ya coolant kwa radiator ikaburst ndani, ikaitisha plugs mpya plus resurfacing ya cylinder head. All those things plus labour took almost 2weeks to install. very expensive spares zingine hazikuwa zinapatikana, plus a fresh service. It costed around 210k. Within those two weeks kuhire karoli ka bizna I paid 5k a day it costed around 70k. Loans bado zikakata. Plus all the bills. Second month karoli kakaanza kuonyesha taa ya check engine na kuchemka ovyo ovyo. Ikabidi niuze ile bike kubwa thou at a loss nijaribu kuboost bizz plus niservive gari. Bado ikaendelea kusumbua. Ikinyonya tu pesa.

One Friday evening ilikuwa siku ya pesa. I rem nilikuwa mimekimbia ushago kiasi. Sikuwa nimeambia vijana nimechomoka wabaki wakitawala. I only gave mamlaka to My trusted boy kufanya mahesabu dukani akichukua pesa za sales that day. Na kudeposit kwa account.

I arrived from home at around 10pm. I thought my boy ameniwekea pesa kwa account ya agent as was the norm. Sato asubuhi ni picha niliona Facebook the guy eating life na malair at Malindi. Alitumia jambojet. Akamalysya na 280k. Kujaribu kufuatilia polisi Na cid wakakula kitu thate kijana ili ashikwe. The search failed nikasare hiyo upus. Polisi badala ya kusaidia wananinyonya pia. I gave up after kuona kijana anajivinjari Ark view Resort nchini T.Z some days later. though nilikuwa najaribu other means ashikwe.

Last chapter boiling

Hii kazi ya akina uwes ni kunyanganyana na 17.25% alafu canter yako ilikua na plugs ?

The thing is , you are going to rise again. Life never teaches one the soft wayā€¦you have to be baptized in fire. Afterwards you sit somewhere and from a distance you retrace your steps,you see where you made a wrong move, its starts with one wrong move. Stay winning

Kiyana tafuta @jumabekavu akusaidie na his pet honey badger

si ujiandikie zako na usome.

Finally

It was nearing the second month na bills were counting. Loans ticking like a time bombā€¦ You canā€™t even stop them. Luckly I had a close friend who we used to help one another ili cheques zisibounce. He had a van that he helped us supply the stock in our shops with.

Now it happened kalori kako poa kiasi but insurance ikaexpire. I never wanted to risk work with it insuranceless. Still held up in garage with huge bills. But my Mechanic was so understanding. I sent some guys to go buy me some stock. Instead of giving them cash, nikawararuria check slip waende wabuy stock then amount iikijazwa waniletee figures. My stock was about 150k. It was on a Thursday. The cheque was dated on Monday. So I had all the time work with the cash until monday so that the cheque clears on Tuesday.

During the same weekend I sent my boy(another) in town kamukunji area to buy some gas accessories. The nigga took the motorbike ili afike haraka. Sikujua. We waited for the guy the whole day. He never showed up. Tukaanza kumtafuta. My mind just told me labda ametoroka tu kama mwenzake. Ffwd.

On Tuesday my bank called and told me to deposit 17k ili cheque isianguke. Thatā€™s was petty cash. Nikatuma kijana na akaweka. On Wed nikatoa mini statement Kwa ATM. It read a cheque withdrawal of 449k. Rem i had bought a stock of 150k. Fuck. I got shocked. Nilistorm mbio hadi kwa teller. I had signed the paper myself. I was surely fucked up. Nikabaki Na madeni.

Ffwd. After 2weeks bado tunatafuta kijana na motorbike yangu. We found him at Makadara police cell amerushwa 14. Alishikwa na bike tao bila helmet, reflector, gloves plus na makosa ya kucause accident, kutoroka on the wrong side makosa zaidi kwa footpath. Alikuwa amepelekwa kortini akakataa makosa. The day tulimpata alikuwa scheduled kupelekwa kwa mbao in the afternoon. He was charged n released. Nikalipa fine ya 25k. I wanted him take us where tbe bike is.

Motorbike ilikuwa imefungiwa Na kanjo pale st peters ama ni Paulā€™s office za municipal tao. Opp Bukinya. Tukaenda kuitoa. Tukaandikiwa paper tukalipe city hall. We walked all the way up there. Kuandikiwa fine I almost fainted. Aty motorbike ikishikwa tao the first three days u pay a fine of 4k a day. That was twelve. The consecutive days up to day seven unalipa 5k. That is another 20k
Ikimaliza wiki moja you start paying 3k per day till further notice. Seven days ikawa 21k. Na duthi ni Mzee. Kaaaghurer. Na nishaalipa 25k kortini. A total of 78k Si better niongeze hiyo 20k nibuy Mpya. Hadi waleo iko st Peterā€™s.

Gari nayo ilikuwa poa kiasi. Nilikuwa nishaaitoa garage. One afternoon while loading cylinders some guys came with a black subaru forester. I thought ni maflying squad. Tukashukisha empty cylinders then Gari ikaenda. Niliachiwa tu letter. Watu walikuwa wamejazana Hapo kama shit. Imagine that embarrassment. Eeee mara aty anauzanga gas feki, eee mara hiyo Gari imeshikwa aty ni ya wizi, eee Mara aty ilikuwa ya kuomba. Kwanza mama Fulani Na kihelehele mbaya hapo alikuwa anauza githeri kando yangu. She was the Inooro jioni. Kesho yake ndiye alikuwa Daily nation. News zote za Zimmerman Na mushene ukitaka just ask her.

Luckily i went in hurry. Sorted some arreas then nikarudishiwa Gari.

After some months nilikuwa nimefunga karibu duka zote. Nikabakisha moja with a few stock. Nilikonda hadi masikio. Stress za gari, biashara, bills etcetra. I tried selling the vehicle thou ilikuwa na loan and the highest binder was ready to cough aty 450k. Roli ni korobox??? Saitan. Ata arreas zilikuwa hapo singemanage kulipa. I drove towards the bank parking. Arrears zilikuwa zimelaliana. One day after siku ya loan kukata i received a strange call. It was from the bank.Ati they are coming for the rolly. I sheepishly chuckled then replied.ā€œCheck your parking lotā€

Lucifer is real my Fren. I was tried like Job nikaachiwa life pekeake. My DDO and partners, ata marafiki wa mbuzi bypass walimalysya woote at once. Once you have nothing in common
Or nothing to share things turn like that. Na bado nipo strong.

Hata na dawa hutaki kumalizia hekaya?

The bank loan to purchase the lorry was the start of your end. Am sure you have the skill and know how in the gas market. Restrategize and come back slowly but much stronger. am sure youā€™ve learnt your lesson.

Waah hii ni noma. But never ever give up and choose your friends wisely. How old are you mjamaa.

Elders leteni likes kijana akae kwa meza ya wazee,hekaya tialala.

Pole boss thatā€™s life.

Okay ,conclusion sasa

Was this Lori new? What make was it? I have a feeling you bought rubbish using expensive loan money.

Good lessons from lifeā€¦ Wanaume hupitia mengi!!

Maze pole, at least or at most ulikuwa umejaribu yako yote, As sure as day you will make it, remember you started from nothing. Ups and downs are there and you are 100 times better than the mofos who wake up to mtaa base kuchana na kuchapa story hakuna.

You have good business acumen creating an empire like that in a few years c mchezo ā€¦dust yourself and rise again you can do itā€¦
And why dint you consult your friend who introduced you to the biz when you noticed things going southā€¦

Hii hekaya title yake poa ni the rise and fall of Captain284

Pole ,you will rise up again. Did you invest elsewhere? How is your friend doing,if possible give us a conclusion

wueh. what an epic rollercoaster!

hii nairobi kushikisha biz ni ngumu kuliko @uwesmake kukataa kuma. hata mimi nitaangusha hekaya yangu one day when iā€™m ready to retire from ktalk coz the said biz was neither too legal nor too illegal. shida ni kila mtu anataka kukumangia. from the poor sods you employ, to the customers and kanjo/county/KRA/banks